Chapter 15

They are yet to get down when Jae asked, "wait... how's your cuffs broken?"

   Jimin's eyes started searching for a way out. His hands started to tremble. Though he is a powerful werewolf.. the ones who're surrounding them are all from the big packs related to the royal bloodline.

His eyes darted around to see the others. Unlike him.. Tae, Kook and Suga was calm. Especially Kook, he looks like he is in some kind of a spell... standing behind Tae and staring at his neck. WE'RE IN THIS DEADLY SITUATION YET ALL HE CAN THINK ABOUT IS MARKING HIS MATE!!!!!!

'Guys I can smell him.. Remus.. he is inside. Meet me there' suga said while jumping down the container, breaking cuffs with a very little effort and leaped with a closed fist, landing a punch on the man who stood near. The man fell hard from the sudden impact.

Jimin was shocked, 'don't anyone follow the plan we made?' 'What about waiting for reinforcements?'

'I've been waiting too long to get my hands on Remus. I can't let him get away. Now... can you guys please help me get rid of these roaches?' Suga was throwing punches and kicks all around. All the underlings surrounding him.

'Jimin..a.. stay here' Tae said joining Suga on the battle ground. He could hear the bones cracking sound echoing all around. Most of them shifting to their wolf form. Soon many wolves encircled him. His eyes turning bright red, he punched a wolf between the eyes sending it crashing towards the nearby tree. And kicking another down on the knee, breaking it's leg before he leaped on the air and landed a heavy punch on the wolf who came at him with it's claws raised.

  His eyes locked on Tae, Kook jumped down and made his way towards him. More than 5 wolves surrounded him and started circling him like he's a captured prey. He tilted his head to the side, giving them all a challenging look. Then... his hands started colliding in their bodies with an unimaginable strength.

He snagged the tail of a wolf who started to run away and yanked it backwards, throwing it on the car nearby shattering all the glasses.

While Tae, Kook and Suga was fighting their way towards the building.. Jimin was still inside the container.. his eyes darting on the three of his companions. Rubbing his neck and clenching his teeth.. 'I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!!' he said to no one before getting down the container.

'I said... stay inside.. ' Tae said gritting his teeth while shoving a pouncing wolf aside.

'Shut up!' Jimin got down and saw that none of the wolves were paying attention to him.. he looked around frantically.. spotting Jae who was standing in a corner.. his eyes wide, looking at Tae and Jungkook. Ofcourse, it will be very shockful for those who don't know Kook and Tae. They can fight werewolves even in their human forms! "ALPHAS!! TRU..TRUEBLOODS..!!!!" he whispered to himself. He never imagined these kids to be Alphas let alone truebloods!
wrong move! his mind was screaming.
"Hello.." suddenly a voice came from behind.. he whipped around with wide eyes to see a fist coming in slow motion before it landed squarely on his nose, making it bleed instantly.
He stumbled back holding his nose. He was caught off guard and his anger was through the roof! How dare someone punch the Beta of the Dark Moon pack!

Jimin watched as the man he punched just now shifting into a big pale red wolf. And it was Jimin's cue to shift too. Tae can fight the wolves in his human form but Jimin was not a fool. He is not a Trueblood. He is a half-breed for God's sake! Yes, he is the best tracker in the country but when it came to fights...
If not for his protectiveness towards Tae, he would have been chilling in his home watching netflix right now. He was raised to defend and protect his town from the enemies. Not to go around and poke his head in the enemy territory.