Chapter 1

[Author's note:
    This story is a pure imagination.
There will be..
Angst,
Slow burn,
A very little smut(please remember this is my first time writing)
Story contains some blood and death(this is a werewolf story.. what can you expect)

Please make sure to comment what you feel so that i will see what i can do to improve my skills. Thanks.]

                         Chapter 1

    Fancy invitation card sat at the edge of the kitchen counter.. untouched.
If it was not for the golden letters printed in the middle of the card, it would almost be invisible blending thoroughly with the black kitchen counter. It is very far from looking like a birthday invitation yet here it is.. waiting in the Kim's household for someone to pick it up.

Soon breakfast was kept beside the invitation and the sound of a strong footsteps was heard. Namjoon walked down the stairs. Still in his pyjamas, he walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the chair.. grabbing his plate near in one hand and picked up the invitation in the other. He already knew what was on the invitation and whom it came from. He just wanted to check the timing of the party.

After seeing the time mentioned..

Joon: "see..! What I told you? Its tomorrow evening."

Katherine, namjoon's wife of 20 years immediately knew what her husband is worried about.

Kat: "Don't worry too much. Ask Tae to go."

Joon: "you know how he is! He won't go there even if we bribe him a million dolla....."

"Go where?" Joon was cut short by a deep voice coming from upstairs.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs was echoed throughout the house. It was Taehyung.
Wearing a simple black button down shirt and pants, he was walking casually to the kitchen and his dad Joon held the invitation up for him to grab. He did so while walking up to his mom giving her a little peck at the forehead before looking at the invitation and sitting beside his father. His mom was all smiles and gave him a little pat on the back.

 His mom was all smiles and gave him a little pat on the back

(Imagine this kitchen but with a black counter)

Taehyung😍

Kat: "Finish your plate tae"
she ordered with a hearty smile. She is always like this in the mornings. Glowing brighter than the sun itself.

Tae nodded his head while looking at the invitation. Neither his father nor mother can guess what he was thinking inside.

Joon: "Tae, I can't go to the party. You have to be the one going in my place. Sending anyone else will be disrespectful."

Tae looked up from the invitation with a frown.

Tae:"Dad, I can go to the meeting instead of you.. you go to Jeon's..."

Namjoon was working as a manager in a well known International company. Since he was in a important position, it was his job to answer whenever he was being called. And he did exactly that all these years. Excelling both as a manger and an Alpha of his pack.
Joon was visibly getting upset at Taehyungs answer. His tone becoming a little prickly "Not qualified or old enough. Look.. I am gonna say this only once. You are going."

Tae:"Dad... please just..." he talked to the empty air as namjoon suddenly stood up from his chair and went upstairs.
Tae threw the invitation on the counter with a frustrated growl.

Kat was watching everything silently. Once joon went upstairs, she walked upto Tae hugging him from the back saying, "Baby, you just need to be there for few minutes. Show your face and smile a little." And she Continued while moving away from him to do the dishes.. "besides.. that boy.. what's his name... Jung..jungkook.. You must know him right? isn't he going to your school?"

Tae was silent for a moment. His mom doesn't know that he is thinking about all the moments that he could've made friends with that boy but didn't.. because of his pride. And he still doesn't care whether they are friends or not. He doesn't see the need to make friends with any of those from the Jeon's pack. And the other party felt the same. They won't even acknowledge eachother's presence. Both being an Alpha only added fuel to the flame. So it stayed like this all these years.

Tae:"Yeah mom, he studies in our school. But mostly different classes. Mom, can you talk to dad about this again please..?"

Kat:"I don't know why you are behaving like this Tae. But you know your dad. Once he's decided, we don't stand a chance."
She said while wiping the counter with a wet towel with a sigh.

After finishing his breakfast, Tae went to his room upstairs once again. It was saturday so there's no rush to go meet his friends. He was all dressed up to go out but that little conversation with his dad put him deep in his thoughts.

Maybe he should go. A party with the presence of wolf packs from all around the country would be a good chance at finding his mate. But... he had a birthday party too. Six months ago, his dad made sure to invite all the packs for his birthday with a fancy invitation just like this one... wait.. no... not like this one. No one's invitation will look this dark. Its like inviting to a creepy ritual. But anyways... he didn't find his mate then.

Tae is more like introvert with good social skills. He withdraws himself due to his own low social willingness. As long as there's no need, he will not give it a go. And also... he knows about the questions waiting to be thrown his way once he go there. He turned 18 half a year ago.. 6 months and he still didn't meet his fated one. He tried going to different places with his friends just to see if he could get a whiff of his mate. But to no avail. He doesn't wanna witness another Alpha meeting his mate infront of his eyes. That's why he's been trying hard to avoid going there.

From his childhood, he have heard stories of meeting the fated one from his parents and grandparents. And he believes in it from the bottom of his heart. He believes that one day.. he could smell that beautiful scent of his mate and hold her in his arms, protect her, spend the rest of his life just looking at her. He believes that one day.. he will mark his mate as his.

Little did he know that the mate he so longs for was the one True blood and soon to be Alpha of the Jeon pack.. Jeon Jungkook.

[Author: Guys, let me know how was the story so far? Please forgive me if I make any grammar mistakes. Your comments will keep me motivated. Thanks]