Chapter 18

It didn't take long for them to reach their hometown. As soon as they entered their territory, Tae mindlinked Jimin and asked him where they are.

'Tae.. come to the cabin house. We are all here' he said the moment Tae linked him.

There was some kinda anticipation in his tone that only Tae can recognize.

'We are on our way' he tried to make it short.

The whole day Jimin was really anxious and worried about his friend. But hearing the other's tone calmed him. He made a mental note to ask his friend about the details when they can be alone.

   Soon, they both reached the cabin house and drew out a set of clothes from the rack infront and got dressed.

  When they went inside, it was crowded.. but a few seconds after, everyone must have recognized their scents and they slowly parted revealing Mr.Jeon, Namjoon, Jimin stood in the middle with Hobi and Jin in the back. All their eyes fell on these two.

It was kinda awkward.

Namjoon's eyes moved from his son to the one who stood beside him. Jungkook must have felt it, he soon nodded at Namjoon saying, "Alpha".
And Namjoon nodded back.

As soon as they entered the cabin, everyone could tell that they mated. They could feel it. But they have to wait until both of them reveal it themselves.

Tae took a step towards Namjoon, "Dad.. this is.. Jungkook. He is my mate"

"Took you long enough to say this" Namjoon patted his shoulder. "Congrats my son. I am very happy for you. Your mother would be happy too"

"Dad.." Kook looked at his dad. But Mr.Jeon was quick to say, "I always knew" and came forward to hug his son.

Jungkook's eyes fell on someone who stood at the back..
"Why is he here again?"

Namjoon:"There are some things that still need to be settled. Mr.Min Kwan said they need some time to find if there are any other defectives left. Until then, it's not safe for him to be there. So he will be staying with us for a few days"

Tae looked at the back and saw Suga standing leisurely.. leaning against the wall and gave him a little smile to which Suga replied with a nod.

Namjoon:"Tae.. if its okay for you, he can stay in our spare bedroom"

Tae:"No problem for me"

Tae felt someone's fingers slightly brushing his. He didn't need to turn to see who it is, he immediately held the hand and clasped their fingers together. It was Jimin.

  Aiden from the Jeon pack came out from the crowd to pat Kook..
"Congrats on finding your mate, kook"

Jungkook gave him a little smile and said thanks to him.

Then Aiden turned to Mr.Jeon who was standing near Jungkook.
"Alpha, our kook is going to be Alpha in-charge soon. We are all happy that he found his mate. But now his mate's also an Alpha.. does that mean we need to merge our packs?"

The hall fell silent. Though Tae and Kook got together because of their bond, the pack members are still considering the other side as a rivals. So when this question is asked, Aiden was talking on behalf of all the others.. so the hall went dead silent.

Mr.Jeon turned to look at Namjoon who gave him a meaningful look.

Mr.Jeon:"That is up to them" he said pointed at Tae and Kook.. "If they want, they could merge. If they think they can handle two separate pack, then that's up to them too. As your Alphas, you all know that you need to obey them whatever they choose to do in the future."