Chapter 6

The conversation in the double quotation (".....") is them talking normally.
Single quotation ('.....') is the mates talking in their mind links.

Let's get to it❤

                         Chapter 6

          They ran into the deep woods, up the hill. Running in their human forms, one after the other. Tae's wolf which was usually a calm and controllable one was getting out of hand.. begging him to turn around and mark his mate. The scent of his mate that was running close behind him making everything even worse. Desperately trying to control his wolf, he didn't give any attention to what's happening around him.

A break of a twig far away from them.. but Jungkook picked it up immediately. He turned his head to look at what it was while running after his mate.. but when he saw it, the lust in his eyes changed into despair. He looked back at Tae's human form who was running ahead. 'No no no..' he thought his eyes glowing even brighter red as he started to run even faster, the bones shifting inside him in an instant and he jumped high.. changing into his wolf in the air.

Tae muted his senses inorder to relax his wolf so he couldn't have noticed the crimson red wolf that was coming straight at him from the side. Though not as big as Tae's wolves, that red wolf was big compared to the other wolves. And if it's gonna attack Tae when he is in human form, then it's game over.

Tae was running fast before stumbling on a tree root. His hairs stood straight when he lifted his eyes to see a dark crimson red wolf that was standing just a few meters away.. it's teeth barring and an insanely yellow glowing eyes.

That's when Tae heard it 'no no no'. It was not his voice, then who.... he turned his head to see Jungkook jumping high, changing into his wolf form in mid air and stood before him with a loud thud.

Tae got on his feet looking at the big white wolf that was standing closer to him. It was more than 6 feet tall.. probably the same as his own wolf. Despite danger standing right infront of them, Tae felt the urge to reach out and just feel the soft fur on the white wolf.. 'Wow' he thought. The scent of his mate multiplied in the wolf form making him dizzy and muddle headed to concentrate on what's happening around him.

   Kook saw many rogue wolves taking a step back when seeing him in his wolf form but this red one seems fearless which made him even more angry. Suddenly it charged at them.. Jungkook let out a angry growl and dodged to the side pushing Tae away with his body. Tae didn't expect the push and fell flat on his ass. He knew more to stand on the way so he got up and moved beside a tree. He could still feel his heart burning with desire but the situation at hand put a hold on it. He couldn't let his wolf come out now.. only god knows what will happen if the two wolves in their Heats meet. Tae noticed how red the opposing wolf was. 'Red wolf? Royal bloodline?' he wondered in his mind.

'Just a rogue..' Tae was shocked at first hearing kook's thoughts and looked at the white wolf who was using the other wolf's momentum to send it sprawling. 'You..you can hear my thoughts?'

'Just like you can hear mine. Now let me finish this.'

Without delay he went head on into the fight. Red wolf put up a good fight shocking Tae.. it stood for long but at the end of the day, kook's wolf was more than a foot taller than the other wolf and don't even forget the fact that fighting with a True blood Alpha is a definitely a losing game.

When everything's over, the red wolf was whimpering on the ground with many cuts. Jungkook stood above it. Tae slowly walked over near the wolf that got hurt. Kook went closer to Tae as if in a protective stance.. Tae didn't mind it though. He even liked it to the point he couldn't even explain how much. But now his curious side took the best of him and he needed to take a closer look at the red wolf.