💌𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💌

I woke up the next morning and stayed in bed for a minute and started to think about Chris a bit. I think I've came to realization that I like him. Then it hit me. Oh god how am I gonna tell my mom. Wait. I don't need to tell her unless if we actually get together and date which will never happen, because he doesn't like me back. I know he doesn't. So no need to worry. I get up out of my bed and walked downstairs. My mom was sitting in the living room watching the news and drinking coffee. "Good morning mom." I yawn and sit down next to her. "Good morning! Did you have a good night with the boys last night?" "Yeah we went to the arcade and Chris went with me home" "Wait, he stayed here last night?" I froze. "What!? No! He like walked with me to get my car at the school, then drove with me here and walked home." I corrected. "Ah," "I would like to meet the other two, Chris is nice." My mom continues. "Yeah, their all great." We sit in silence for a few moments the TV playing in the background. I hear my phone buzz.

Nicolas: Y/N WE SHOULD ALL GO TO THE BEACH TODAY

Matty B: I suggested it

Nicolas: Yeah but I agreed

Y/Noty: YES WE SHOULD. is Chris going??

Christopher: no

Matty B: Yeah he's going, we're making him

Y/Noty: LMFAOO

Nicolas: We will get you in an hour!!

Christopher: Bring me back my hoodie Y/n

Y/Noty: No it's mine now

Nicolas: You guys are so fucking nasty

I laugh at the texts. "Hey mom? Can I go to the beach with the triplets?" "Yeah of course, are you coming home later?" "Yeah, we're just going for the day" "Alright. Do you think I can meet the other two?" "Yeah I'll bring them in, they're picking me up." My mom smiles and nods and I tell her I'm going to get ready. I hurry upstairs and put on a light pink two piece swimsuit, and a silver necklace and some silver earrings. I look over to my bed and see Chris' sweatshirt laying on my bed. I smirk and grab it and put it on over my bathing suit. I put on some black Nike Pros and put my hair into two French Braids. I pack a bag with some other things I will need and put on my black slides. I get a text from Matt about 10 minutes later.

Matty B: We're outside come on!

Y/Noty: Come to the front door

Matty B: Why???

Y/Noty: Just come! And bring Nick and Chris

I hurry downstairs and hear a knock on the door and open it. "What?" Matt says with Nick and Chris behind him. "My mom wants to meet you guys." Matt smiles. "I love your sweatshirt Y/n" Chris says looking down at his sweatshirt on me. "I love it too" I smile and start walking as they follow. "Mom" I say as she turns her head and quickly stands up. They all wave. "Oh it's so great to meet you two! Hello Chris again!" My mom gives them all a big smile and I walk over to stand next to Chris. "Y/n talks about you guys all the time, I'm so happy she has friends like you guys" my mom continues. "We love her" Nick smiles. "It's so nice to meet you too" Matt says. "Well you guys have fun today." My mom smiles. "Thank you mom."

The triplets all say bye and we head to the car. It is only a 45 minutes drive to the beach. We listen to some music on the way. "Y/n you know I'm gonna take back my sweatshirt later?" Chris looks over at me about 20 minutes in the drive. "Not if I don't let you" I tease. He rolls his eyes. We arrive at the beach and Nick grabs my bag for me and Matt takes their bag. We find a spot on the beach. It is pretty crowded here today. I lay out two towels for me to lay on and Matt puts up an umbrella. I put some sunscreen on, then it hits me. Oh fuck my back. I look over at Nick then I look over at Chris and he's busy doing his own sunscreen. "Nick can you do my back?" "Yeah of course!" Thank god. "Thank you!" Nick hands me the sunscreen bottle. I take my water bottle out of my bag and take a drink and set it in the sand. "Y/n come in the ocean with me?" Chris is standing in front of me as I'm on the towel on the ground. "Yeah sure!" I stand up and take off my sweatshirt and shorts and shove them in my bag. Chris takes off his shirt and throws it to Nick to put in the bag. "Always doing shit for you" Nick says putting his shirt in the bag. Chris and I laugh and start walking towards the ocean. I see several little toddlers playing in the water. "There are so many small children" I look over at Chris. And he laughs. "Scared of them?" He teases. I shove him lightly. "Fuck off, they are just crazy." Chris laughs again. We get to the water and we walk up to it. "Bro it's so cold!" I start walking in as Chris follows. "Big baby." Chris jokes. I bend down and splash water up towards him. "Hey!" He yells. I laugh. We keep walking deeper into the water and now it's up to our legs. "It's so fucking cold!" I hold my arms. "Do you want to go farther?" Chris asks. "Yeah but only a bit" we keep walking out until it's up to our stomachs. "Okay good" I say and we stop. I start shivering. "You're that cold!?" Chris laughs. "Yes!" I yell. "Then let's go under." "Oh fuck that" I shake my head. Chris unwraps my arms and grabs my hands. "Christopher Owen no!" Chris counts down from three as he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me under with him. I open my eyes under water as Chris opens his. We both smile. He then removes his hands from my waist. I point up as a 'do you want to go up?' Chris nods and we go up. I hear Chris laughing as I rub my eyes. His laugh is so contagious I start laughing too. I open my eyes and see Chris right in front of me. He shakes his hair and sprays water everywhere. "Rude!" I laugh. "Are you still cold?" He looks at me. "No... thank you" I smile and look at him. Chris and I end up swimming around for a little longer.