💌𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬💌

Chris and I have been officially dating now for about a month. I have been on a family vacation for now 2 and a half weeks. It is a yearly thing my mom and I, and used to my dad too would go down to visit my grandparents and cousins for about 3 weeks, it has always been fun but this year was kind of shit because I didn't have Chris with me and it was to late to bring him. I really missed him a lot but we were heading home tomorrow so I was really excited. We were at a family dinner for the last night with my aunt and uncle and my mom and I. "So Y/n, how is your boyfriend?" My aunt grins up at me. "Oh. He's okay, we miss each other though" I awkwardly smile. "Maybe next time you should bring him along!" My uncle suggests. "Yeah! He'd like that I'm sure." I exclaim and my mom smiles.

•𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 (𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯)•

Chris had just walked me home and I kissed him goodbye. I decided to tell my mom Chris and I were dating the day after Chris and I told Nick and Matt. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom wiping down the counter. "Hey mom!" I give her a quick hug and sit at the island. "Hey honey, did you have a good time?" She smiles. "Yeah!" I smile back. "Mom?" "Mhm?" She stops wiping up and looks up at me. "Um, I wanted you to know that... I am dating Chris. Like, he is my boyfriend" I sit there for a second until her face lights up. "I knew you two would end up together" She smirks. "Okay, whatever!" I feel my cheeks burn up as a smile spreads across my lips. "That doesn't mean he can tag along to our family trip though next week" My mom gives me 'the look'. "Yeah, okay I know" I smile/frown. "Maybe another time" My mom smiles and walks out the kitchen. 

•𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 (𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯)

Today was the day I was leaving and I was over at Chris'. Chris had promised my mom the night before that he would make sure I get to the airport on time and I would meet my mom there. Chris had helped me pack the night before. I heard Chris' alarm going off at 4 AM, we needed to be at the airport no later than 6 AM. I am horrible with getting up super early so I ignored the alarm and fell right back asleep. Chris had gotten up and got dressed and let me sleep in a few minutes later. I woke up about 20 minutes later to little kisses being gently placed all around my face. I groaned and heard a little chuckle from Chris. "Baby, it's time to get up" Chris whispered as I felt him tuck my hair behind my ear. "I don't want to go" I grumble and open my eyes and see Chris knelt down beside me. "I know" He whispers. I sit up and rub my eyes and watch Chris bring my suit case out of the room and shut the door to give me privacy to change. I get dressed and put my hair up in a high ponytail and walk out of Chris' room. I see Matt and Chris waiting in the kitchen for me. "Ready to go?" Matt asks and I yawn and nod and we walk out of the house and into the car and start driving to the airport. I could tell Chris was upset I was leaving because he kept me close to him the whole ride there. Once we pulled up to the airport Matt parked next to my moms car which she was waiting in for me and I quickly hug Matt goodbye "Bye Matt thank you for driving me!" "No problem Y/n, have fun! We will miss you" Matt smiles. Chris and I step out of the car and Chris grabs my suitcase for me and sets it down. I immediately wrap my arms around him once he turns around and he buries his face in my shoulder and I place my hand on the back of his head and tangle my hand in his hair. "I'll miss you so much" He whispers. "I will too." I whisper back. He pulls his head off my shoulder to meet my eyes, I then just notice he has a couple tears rolling down his cheeks. "Oh, Chris!" I smile/frown and wipe his tears with my thumbs leaving my hands on his face. "You're going to make me cry stop!" I try my hardest to smile and he huffs out a laugh. "It's only about 3 weeks we will be okay, I'll FaceTime you everyday I promise" I reassure and Chris smiles and nods. I lean in and kiss his lips then kiss all around his face and kiss his lips one last time. I pull away and smile. "Okay. I need to go" I try to keep the smile on my face. "Okay..." he sniffles. "You'll be okay! Text me whenever" I remove my hands from his face. "I will" He smiles and squeezes my hand. "Bye Chris I'll call you when I get to the house" I grab the handle of my suitcase and wave a little and slowly start walking away. "Bye baby" He waves a little too and I blow him a kiss. My mom and I start walking towards the entrance of the airport. God it breaks my heart seeing Chris standing there wanting to cry, he'll be okay though, he has his brothers and I'm only a phone call away.