💌𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬💌

It is a couple days later, Friday. And Chris and I are walking to science together. I couldn't wait for after school. I was going to stay the night at the triplets house tonight. Chris and I sit down at our desk and I read up on the board 'Chemistry Day!'. Oh god I hate Chemistry. "Chris... we're doing Chemistry" "Fuck! I suck at Chemistry." Chris puts his head in his hands and I laugh. "Good afternoon class!" Ms. Kellen spoke. Chris and I were quietly chatting. "Excuse me, Christopher and Y/n! Clearly whatever you are talking about is more important than my teaching?" She cocks her eyebrow at us. "Sorry." I say and Chris snorts and I nudge him. "As I was saying, today we are entering our Chemistry unit! You will need a partner to complete this lab, which I will let you choose in a moment." She continues and Chris and I look over at each other when she mentions partners. Chris smiles about to start laughing and I quickly cup my hand over his mouth and he quickly stops laughing. I remove my hand. Ms. Kellen explains what we need to do. "Okay when I say go, you need to find one partner to work with then some up here and grab the test tubes and the rest of materials you will need including the worksheet and the safety goggles!" When she says go Chris and I go up and get the materials and we go back to our seat. "Okay!" I say and set everything down, Chris sets his things down too. "Y/n can you help me tighten my goggles?" Chris asks putting them on. I walk over behind him and tighten them. "Oops got a little hair stuck..." I say and pull it out. "Thank you" he says and I nod and put on my goggles. "Okay so we need to heat up the hot plate first" I say and plug it in and turn it on. "Then we put the bowl on it" I say and Chris puts the bowl on. "Okay then we add 1.5 of this liquid." I say and hand Chris a pipet. I watch him do it. "Okay perfect!" I say. "Okay next we add 1.5 of this liquid..." I add it with a concentrated look on my face. I hear Chris giggling. "You're such a nerd Y/n" He jokes. "Shut the fuck up" I set the pipet down. "Okay mix it then we wait until it's at 30 degrees." Chris mixes it and I put the thermometer in it and wait until it's at 30 degrees. "Okay and then it's supposed to steam when we add some dish soap?" Chris adds the amount of dish soap it calls for. And it starts to steam a bit. "This is so fucking lame!" Chris scoffs. "Honestly. This is kindergarten shit" I laugh. "Okay I guess we're done and we just fill out this worksheet on observations" I say and Chris dumps out the liquid and I power off the hot plate. We fill out the worksheet together and talk and laugh the whole time. After we're done we bring back up the materials to the front. "We're so good at Chemistry Y/n" Chris high fives me. "Totally" I laugh. 

It's the end of the day before I know it and I'm meeting the triplets at their car. I don't need to worry about my car this time because they took me to school today. I watch as all three of them walk towards the car. "Hey Y/n! You ready?" Nick smiles and quickly hugs me and we get into the car. "So ready" I say and we drive off listening to our favorite songs on the way. We soon arrive to the triplets house and we all go up to the living room and sit on the couch. "Do you guys want to order some food?" Matt suggests. We all agree and Door Dash Mc Donald's. We all play a couple games of Mario Kart until the food arrives. And we all start eating. "Y/n how are you so good at Mario Kart?" Nick asks. "I've been playing like my whole life" I laugh sarcastically. "Teach me your skills" Matt says. "Never! They are secret." I smile. Chris is just laughing. We finish eating and I help the boys clean up. After we're done we decide to play some more games of Mario Kart until before we know it's about 1 AM. I go into Nicks room where I left some pairs of clothes I could change into that I dropped off a couple days ago for whenever I needed them. I dug through the drawer Nick had lended me in his dresser to keep my clothes and pull out a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. Nick let's me borrow his face wash and I was my face. "Y/n?" I hear Nick say from his bed. "Yeah?" I yell from his bathroom. "You're sleeping in here right?" He clarifies. "Yeah, duh!" I yell. Nick laughs. I walk into the bedroom. "You sure you don't mind me sleeping in your bed with you?" I ask standing at the end of Nicks bed. "Yeah of course I don't mind!" He smiles. I nod. "I'm gonna to tell them that we're going to sleep" I say. Nick nods and I walk out of the room and back downstairs to the living room. "Hey guys we're gonna go sleep I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I smile. Matt wave and nods. They are watching some movie. "Goodnight Y/n!" Chris smiles and I wave and walk back upstairs and climb in bed with Nick. We watch a little tv then fall asleep around 2 AM. I am so grateful to have friends like them.

•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞•

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥! 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐁𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬! 𝐄𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝!

-💌𝐕𝐚𝐥💌