💌𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬💌

I woke up the next morning and I was laying on Chris' chest, his arm around me and his chin on top of my head. My eyes flutter open and I stretch my legs, I hear Chris snoring softly and I smile. I grab my phone without waking up Chris and check the time, it's 11 AM. I hear Chris groan quietly and he rubs his eyes with his other hand. I put my head on the pillow and look at him as his arm still holding me. "Good morning" I smile and he turns his head to face me and slowly opens his eyes. "Oh, good morning" He smiles. We lay there staring at each other for a moment. "How are you feeling?" Chris has a deep morning voice. "Better, thank you" I smile. "Good" Chris smiles back. We stare at each other a little longer. "Y/n...?" Chris sits up a little and I follow and sit up with him, we're now sitting on my bed crisscrossed facing each other. "Yeah?" I ask and lean my head against the headboard of the bed. It takes him a minute to speak. "I really..." he pauses. "You really?" I lift my head off the headboard. He looks down at my lips. The same feeling hit me when we almost kissed at the pool. I look him in the eye but his eyes stay on my lips. "Y/n I really like you..." he whispers and looks me in the eye. Holy shit I couldn't believe my ears. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I was really nervous and Chris had a nervous look on his face. There was tension until I pressed my lips against his. I pulled away and his face flushed red. "Um... sorry, I just really wanted to do that." I looked down a little. Then it hit me, holy shit! I just kissed him! Oh fuck what if he meant he liked me as a friend, like a best friend? Oh fuck. Oh god this is bad he doesn't- my thoughts were cut off by his lips on mine. I smiled in between the kiss and he pulled away. "Don't apologize" He smiled. I laughed. "Do you like me too?" I look up at him. "Yeah, of course!" Chris gave me a huge grin. We stare at each other for another moment and I just burst out laughing and Chris starts laughing with me. His head crashes onto my shoulder and I tangle my hand in his hair. "Nothings even funny!" He says in between his laugh. "I know!" We continue to laugh for a few more seconds until my mom knocks on the door. Chris looks up at me and has a smile on his face and I could tell he was gonna start to laugh again so I cup my hand over his mouth. "Shut up!" I smile and he laughs into my hand. "Yes!?" I shout. "May I come in?" My mom shouts back. I look up at Chris and he's still laughing in my hand but nods. "Yeah!" I shout back and she creeks the door open and walks in. I remove my hand from Chris' mouth and he stops laughing and we both have smiles on our faces. "Oh! Chris, you stayed?" Chris looks over at me as my mom asks. "Yeah, I asked him to" I say. My mom has a suspicious look on her face and nods. "Are you guys not going to school today?" She asks. "I'm gonna stay home" I say and Chris nods. "Okay, but back tomorrow Y/n" She looks me in the eye and I nod. Everything feels a little awkward. "Do you guys want some breakfast?" My mom offers. "Oh I'll be okay, I need to get home soon anyways" Chris smiles. "No worries, I'll see you later then Chris" my mom smiles and walks out the room. I lean over to Chris and whisper in his ear just in case my moms still there "That was awkward" I smile and Chris nods. 

Some time passes and I tell Chris I'm gonna drive him home because I insist. We walk downstairs and as Chris is putting on his shoes I tell my mom I'm driving him home. I slide on my Air Forces and Chris and I walk out of the door and into my car. I let Chris connect his phone and we listen to his music on the way back to his. We soon pull up to his house. "Thank you" He looks over at me. "Of course." I smile. "We should probably keep this a little secret for a bit until we want to tell Nick and Matt?" I suggest. "Yeah good idea probably" Chris nods. He then unplugs his phone and gets out of the car. He is about to close the car door but stops and leans back into the car and holds my face in his hands and places a kiss on my lips. I smile "Go inside idiot" I say and playfully shove him away. "Bye Y/n" He smiles and shuts the car door and walks inside. When he got inside I silently screamed and shook my hands around. I was so happy, all of my worries were gone. Of fuck, my mom... okay, I'll just tell her when Chris and I are ready to start telling people. 

I drive home and spend the rest of the day relaxing in my room and every now and then texting Chris. I wondered if he wanted to be my boyfriend? I wanted to know. I will have to find out later then...

•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞•

𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝! 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!

-💌𝐕𝐚𝐥💌