💌𝐈𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲💌

It has been about a week now. Chris has been pretty much blowing me off and ignoring me. I've been staying in touch with Matt and Nick non stop though. They said Chris had been talking to them about me here and there, but they didn't want to share what it is with me because they wanted Chris to be the one to tell me. I have been giving Chris small smiles here and there but he ignores them. School has been shit without him, I just want him back.

•𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬' 𝐏𝐨𝐯•

I'm minding my own business in my room watching some tv as Nick comes bursting into the room. "Chris I cannot take this shit anymore! You need to make up with Y/n! She wants to talk it out with you so bad! We have given you a week! Stop pouting around and talk to her for fuck sakes!" He has his hands up in the air. He's right, I should. I need to. I have been thinking and I realize how much Y/n has made me a better person. I love her, she wouldn't mean anything. I understand she was drunk but it still hurt. I should hear what she has to say though. "Yeah. You're right." I look up at him. "Thank you! God." He says with a smile on his face and walks out. Oh fuck what do I tell her? I'll just text her I guess. I pull out my phone and send a message.

•𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯•

I was shocked out of my mind when I heard a ring on my phone and picked it up and saw a text from Chris. I could cry. Okay, be cool Y/n. I open the message.

Christopher: Hey

Y/Noty: Hi

Christopher: How are you?

Y/Noty: I'm ok hru

Christopher: Alright

Christopher: Want to come over?

Y/Noty: Sure I'm on my way

I couldn't believe it. He wanted to talk. I was so happy. I quickly threw on some sweatpants and a cropped sweatshirt and ran out the door. I arrived in about 5 minutes and hurried up to the door and knocked. I have never been so happy to see someone's face in my whole life. Chris was standing right out the door. "Hey" he said and smile/frowned. I smiled. "Hey". Chris closed the front door behind him. It didn't even take me a second before I started ranting on about how sorry I was. "Chris, I'm so so so sorry. Believe me, I regret every single word that came out of my mouth. I have thought about you every day since. I feel like shit!" The tears started brimming in my eyes. "I just feel awful, leaving you there crying. I was so drunk I didn't even know what I was saying and I apologize so so deeply. I want you to know whoever that Dustin guy is means nothing to me. I don't hate you. I don't want you to leave, Chris! I didn't mean anything..." I was a wreck, I was sobbing and shaking my hands. "Y/n, it's okay." Chris was frowning. "It's not! I'm fucked up! And it's never ever going to happen again." "Y/n don't say you're fucked up" He grabs my hands with his. "Hey, it's okay" He looks me deep in the eye. I am still a sobbing mess. He pulls me in with his hands and I wrap my arms around him and sob into his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry..." I whisper. He hugs me tighter and rests his chin on my head. "It's okay. We're okay now. I'm sorry too I should've known you didn't mean it. And I'm sorry for telling you to get out of my house" Chris says. I smile at him saying 'We're okay now'. "I deserved it it's okay. Sorry for being a drunk dick" I apologize and Chris chuckles and repeats what I said "Drunk dick is the best way to describe you" "Hey!" I smile against his chest and I pull away from the hug and look on his shirt and see some snot. "Oh sorry I got snot on your shirt..." I frown and rub my tears. Chris looks down. "I don't mind, I'll wash it" He smiles. 

Chris and I end up going inside and sitting on the couch. "Oh Y/n I forgot!" Chris gets up and runs over to the kitchen as I stand up off the couch and slowly follow. He pulls out a box of white cake mix and smiles. "I bought this last week for us to make but then..." I nodded and laughed. "You want to make it?" He asks looking excited. I smile "Sure!" I walk over to him and he gets out a mixing bowl and a whisk and I read him everything you need and he grabs it. "Okay I'll put the cake mix in and then you crack the eggs" I say and Chris nods and smiles and cuts the bag open and I pour it in as he goes to preheat the oven. He comes back as I'm texting my mom telling her I'm over with Chris. As Chris grabs a little powder and wipes it on my nose. "Hey!" I put my phone down and he starts to walk away as I grab a little and start to chase him around the kitchen yelling "Christopher come here!" He's laughing as we're running around the counter. Soon Nick walks down stairs to see us running everywhere. "What is going on!?" He stands there. "He put cake mix on me so I'm trying to get him back!" I yell and Chris runs around still but I finally catch up to him and grab him and he falls on the ground. And I smudge the powder all over his face and he screams as I'm laughing. "Assuming you guys made up?" I nod and smile. Nick smiles and walks back upstairs. Chris is rolling on the ground laughing. And I giggle. "Okay Chris back up let's go" I try to pull him up from his arms but I fail so I put my hand out and he grabs it and stands up. He wipes the powder off my nose and I wipe the powder that's smeared everywhere off his face. And we walk back into the kitchen. "Okay add the eggs now" I say and he cracks them in "Good! I'll do the oil and you get the water" I say as I open the oil "Okay." He says and walks off to fill up the water. Chris comes back and dumps it in. "Good. Now mix here" I shove a whisk in his chest. "Aggressive much." He laughs and starts mixing. I roll my eyes and smile and grease the cake pan. I look over and Chris is zoning out and starting to mix super slow. I hit him on the chest lightly "Pay attention" I laugh and he shakes his head and smiles. He finishes mixing and I pour it into the pan and he puts it in the oven. "We're now masters at baking and Chemistry" He smiles. I laugh "Totally." We sit at the table and scroll on our phones while we wait for the cake to finish. Soon Matt's walks in from down the hall. "You guys made up?" He smile's, excited. Chris and I both nod. "Good!" He smiles and walks to the fridge and grabs a root beer. "What are you guys making?" He turns to us and opens the can. "Cake" Chris says. He nods and walks off. 

Soon the cake is finished and Chris pulls it out as I open the frosting. "Yay!" I jump as Chris brings it over and smiles. "Okay let's both frost it" I say and hand Chris a knife and grab another one. We both frost it. "Wow looks great!" Chris says sarcastically. "Oh shut up! It looks... fine" even though I know it looks absolutely horrendous. Nick walks downstairs and walks over to us and stands next to Chris and rests his arm on his shoulder and stares at the cake for a second. "You guys are never frosting a cake again" Nick scoffs. "Yeah." Chris and I both say at the same time. "Well let's try it then!" Nick says and grabs one of the knifes and cuts four small pieces and Chris gets Matt to try it. We all take a bite. "It's not bad!" Matt says "Well of course you like it Matt" Chris smiles to Matt. And he rolls his eyes and walks off. "It's just a little dry." Nick fake smiles and sets the bite down. "I completely agree" I set it down too. "Not good" Chris spits it out into the trash and throws away the rest and throws away our pieces. "Well I guess we know not to bake ever again." Chris says and looks over at me. "Agreed" I say and we start laughing.

Time passes and it's about 9 PM and my mom calls me as the four of us are watching (Insert Any Movie...) "Who's that?" Chris asks. "Just my mom one second" I walk away into the kitchen and answer. "Hey honey you coming home?" She asks. "Yeah! I'll be home soon." "Okay!" She says and hangs up and I walk back to the couch. "Hey guys, I need to head home now" "Oh, okay! Bye Y/n!" Nick quickly gets up and hugs me. Matt comes over and hugs me too. "Bye Y/n!" Matt says and walks off to his room as Nick goes to his. Chris gets up "I'll walk you to the door" he smiles and I nod and smile and we walk down the stairs to the front door. I give Chris a quick hug. "Thank you for letting me apologize, I had fun!" I smile. "Of course. I'll see you soon" Chris smiles and I walk out the door and wave to Chris as I walk to my car and he waves back. I drive home and when I get home I walk inside and see my mom in the office working on her laptop. "Hey mom!" "You look happy! Did you and Chris make up?" "Yeah!" I smile and she smiles back. "I... I actually think I should tell you... I do think I like him" I look down. "Really!? I knew it" she smiles. "It wasn't that obvious, and he probably doesn't like me back so it doesn't matter" I look up. "You never know... he could be your husband in some years!" "Mom!" I feel my face turning red as she's laughing.

Time passes and I'm laying in bed scrolling through my phone. I'm so happy Chris is not angry at me anymore. I'm so happy about a lot. I'm so grateful he forgave me! I'm a lucky girl.

•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞•

𝐘𝐚𝐲! 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐎𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥? 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝!

-💌𝐕𝐚𝐥💌