💌𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬💌

It was the next day at school, I just got into homeroom and I was waiting for Nick to come in any moment. I watched as he walked into the room and came over to me to take his seat. "Morning y/n! Hey how come you brought Chris home last night? He said he was going to study after school" Nick asked. "Oh! I stayed and studied with him. Did he not say?" I had a confused expression across my face.  ",We have a huge science test today" I added. "Ah, I guess he didn't say." Wait. Did Chris tell Nick and Matt about my dad? Oh shit. Would Chris do that though? "Y/n?" I was spacing out when Nicked said my name. "Y/nnn?" Nick asked again waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh? Sorry." Nick laughed. "Do you want to hangout after school today?" "Oh yeah, of course!" I smiled and Nick gave me a smile back.  "Okay, but to worn you Matt and Chris will probably be there" "Nick, come on it's okay, they are my friends too!" Nick laughed. I left homeroom with Nick and we saw Matt in the halls. "Matt!" I said waving him towards me and Nick. "Hey y/n!" Matt said walking up to us. "Oh Matt, by the way y/n is coming to our house to hangout after school today." Nick said looking at Matt. "Oh, okay! Do you need a ride y/n or are you going to drive?" "Don't worry about it, I can drive." I responded to Matts question. Matt nodded and started walking past me and Nick as he said "See you later then y/n," "Bye!"

I got into math and took my seat. I heard my phone buzz and I still had about three minutes until math started so I decided to look. It was Chris. I smiled and opened the text.

Christopher: Hey y/n wait for me after your class so we can walk to lunch together

Y/Noty: Obsessed with me or something that you need to walk me to places?? (Seen)

I wondered why Chris didn't respond, probably got scolded for his phone. I giggled at my thought. The bell rang and I put my phone back into my butt pocket. Later in class I heard my phone buzz. I assumed it was Chris, I thought if i just snuck it under my desk it would be okay. So I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Chris.

Christopher: Sorry, got my phone taken. Hate my history teacher

Y/Noty: LMAO I knew it!

Christopher:  Shut the fuck up

I laughed at my phone and noticed my teacher walking around now so I quickly texted Chris saying I had to go and shoved my phone into my backpack. After class I texted Chris saying 'Don't make me wait'. I waited outside of my class and about a minute later Chris came walking down the hall with his mouth open and smiling. "Y/nnnn!" Chris yelled from down the hall. People started staring and laughing, but not in a mean way. "Chris stop!" I yelled back. When Chris finally got over to me I said "You're so annoying Chris" And rolled my eyes and smiled. Chris laughed. People were still staring and before Chris and I could continue walking a stopped by hearing the voice of Brielle. "Oh my god! No way y/n/l/n has a boyfriend!?" Chris and I both turned around as Bri started to walk closer up to us. "Who's that?" Chris whispered to me. "A mean bitch." Bri got up to us. "He isn't my boyfriend." I looked down and kind of mumbled. I could feel Chris' eyes burning on me. "Oh! Yeah, don't know why I would think y/n could get a boyfriend."  Bri smiled, an evil smile. "What the fucks your problem? Y/n is perfect, she probably has talked to more guys than you" Chris said from next to me as I looked up. "Chris stop let's go" I grabbed his wrist and tried to walk away with him but he grabbed my hand and kept me next to him,  he continued to hold my hand. I noticed as Bri looked down at our hands for a quick second then met eyes with Chris. "Y/n doesn't deserve you Chris, you're too good looking for her! You know, I could be better." What the fuck is this girls problem? "What are you jealous of y/n or something, this is just embarrassing for you. I hope you know that I would never like a girl like you" Chris sounded disgusted. Chris then walked away with me leaving Bri there absolutely flabbergasted.