💌𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫💌

When I woke up, my annoying, loud ass alarm did not seem as loud or as annoying today. I'm not completely sure why, but I had a good feeling for today. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I chose some baggy light gray jeans with no rips, and an oversized T shirt that was a dark purple with light purple leaves on the front I then slid on my purple converse, as you can tell by now I have a huge obsession with converse, I have a pair in almost every color. I put on a silver bracelet with a purple heart on it with a matching necklace that was a silver chain and the same purple heart. I added one studded silver earring and then a small silver hoop earring. I did some makeup and did a half up half down hairstyle. As I was finishing my hair I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and it read 'Christopher' I smiled and opened the next.

Christopher: Good morning y/n.

Y/Noty: Good morning :)

Christopher: I have a question

Y/Noty: Oh god. What is it?

Christopher: lmfao. Well Nick and Matt wanted to be at school early today and I didn't, and I know you like to leave a little later so do you think you can give me a ride?

Y/Noty: Ugh I guess so..

Christopher: Oh I know so difficult

Y/Noty: Okay send the address I'll be there in like 15 minutes

Christopher: Sending now thanks y/n.

I smiled at my phone for a second before finishing my hair. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my things and hurried down stairs. "Good morning mom!" I said smiling and grabbing the breakfast sandwich she made me. "You seem excited today?" She said and smiled over at me. "Yeah I have a good feeling for today not sure why, by the way I need to go five minutes early today because I'm picking up Chris!" "Oh? Whos this Chris? Do you have a boyfriend?" "Mom! Do you not remember? He's one of the triplets, I showed you a photo. He's the one with the longer hair, and he is not my boyfriend! Were just friends!" "Okay! Alright!" I scoffed. "Until he is..." My mom mumbled but I still heard her. "Mom!" She started laughing and I felt my face turning hot. "I'm going to get my friend!" I said articulating 'friend'. "You mean boyfriend?" I heard her say in between laughs. "Mom stop!" I yelled from the front door and shut it as I heard her laughing. I texted Chris and told him I was on my way to get him. I played Stir Fry on my playlist and soon arrived at the triplets house. Their house looked so cool I wondered what it looked like on the inside. I pulled into the driveway and saw Chris standing there on his phone. I threw my backpack into the back and honked the horn and Chris looked up and looked as confused as ever, I laughed at the look on his face. Dumb fuck. He awkwardly walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. "God do you ever pay attention to your surroundings?" I laughed looking over at him. "Shut the fuck up and drive." I scoffed. I started to pull out of the driveway as I noticed Chris grabbing my water bottle out of my cupholder and unscrewing the lid. "Um excuse me? Ask before taking, thanks." Chris laughed and took a drink out of my water. The rest of the drive to school Chris and I listened to our favorite songs and sang along to them.

We arrived at school and Chris walked me to my home room. When we got there Chris waved bye and so did I. I walked over to my seat and saw Nick already sitting down. "Hey!" I said to nick smiling putting my bag down. "Oh my god y/n! I love your outfit today! Purple looks so good on you" Nick said smiling as I sat down. "Thank you so much!" "Did you give Chris a ride or something? I saw you two getting out of your car" Nick asked. "Yeah I did because he is to lazy to walk I guess" I said laughing. "I don't blame him once so ever I hate walking" Nick said sarcastically. I laughed at him comment. We spent the rest of class talking about random things. After I walked Nick to his class which Matt was in so I said hey to Matt real quick before heading to class. "Hey Matt!" "Hey y/n you doing better today?" Matt asked smiling at me. "Much better." "Good!" Matt said giving me a thumbs up. "Shit there's one minute until class starts" I said mumbling. "Bye Matt I'll see you at lunch then!" I say waving and walking as fast as I could out of the room leaving Matt with no time to say bye. I arrived just in time, 5 seconds before the bell for math. I sat down and pulled out the worksheet from yesterday to finish. After math I was so excited to go to language arts mainly to see Nick and Chris. I gathered my things and walked to Language arts. I ended up seeing Matt in the hallway, and we were headed the same way so we walked together. "Okay bye Matt!" I said as I got to my class. "Bye y/n" Matt said smiling and continued walking to his class. I sat down in my seat and Nick came into the class a couple seconds after me. "Chris is probably late again" I said laughing. "No honestly when can that kid ever be on fucking time!" I laughed. Chris managed to make it two seconds before the bell rang. "Woo! Hah! Made it just on time!" Chris said yelling with his arms up in the air, smiling. "Yes nice job Sturniolo, now find your seat" Mr. Ben said while shaking his head. Chris walked over to his spot with his mouth opened, smiling. "I am honestly shocked Christopher, you made it on time" I said, teasing. "Hows my favorite y/n?" he said giggling. "Chris I think I am the only y/n you know..." "Not true I had a y/n in my first grade class!" He said sitting up in his seat. "Wow, okay fine" I say rolling my eyes. "Can you guys shut the fuck up and pay attention. Holy god you guys are annoying!" Nick said sighing. "y/n started it" Chris said pointing at me. "Oh shut up!" Chris snorted and turned his head to listen to Mr. Ben, and so did I.