💌𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫💌

•𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬' 𝐏𝐨𝐯•

I looked over at y/n I noticed her head on Matts shoulder which made me super jealous. I know Matt does not like y/n though, he has told me. I don't know why I was jealous then. Maybe because I wish I were Matt. Y/n looked so peaceful, I noticed she was getting tired. I looked away and soon later y/n fell asleep. I looked over at Matt and he looked tense. "Matt you okay?" I asked "Yeah just have never had someone really fall asleep on me" He looked nervous. "Then put her on Chris it isn't that hard!" Nick whispered yelled. "Shut up! You're gonna wake her up dumbass" I whispered. I layed down on my back and Matt put y/n on top of me. She was laying on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. I felt her arms wrap around my back. Matt put a blanket over us to cover y/n. "Thanks Matt" "Yeah of course" Matt sat back down. I was not focused on the movie anymore. I was focused on y/n on me. Her hair smelled so good. About 20 minutes passed and the movie was about to be over. I heard y/n groan and she started to move around a bit. I unwrapped my arms from her and saw her eyes flutter open. She layed on me for a few seconds and quickly sat up and stretched. She looked down at me as I had my eyes examining her. "Oh fuck! Sorry Chris I didn't know I fell asleep on you!" "No worries, and you fell asleep on Matt but we moved you" I laughed. "Oh!" She laughed back. "You guys are making me sick I'm going to bed!" Nick said and got up and walked to his room. Nick yelled goodnight from up the stairs. "Yeah no same goodnight y/n" Matt said and powered off the tv and headed to his room. Y/n and I cracked up laughing. She was truly perfect.

•𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯•

I could not believe my eyes when I woke up on Chris' chest, it even took me a moment to realize. When Chris and I finally stopped laughing I got up from him and he sat up I walked over to the kitchen and picked up my phone and checked the time. '11:56 PM' "Shit!" I blurted out. "What?" Chris said and quickly ran over to me. "Sorry, It's just really late and I should get home" I said and looked over at Chris. "Oh no, yeah! It's okay!" Chris said with an understanding look on his face then he walked me to the front door and to my car. "Thank you Chris for having me, and tell Matt and Nick that too" I said as Chris was standing outside of my car window. "Yeah! Of course, you can come back anytime. Bye y/n, drive safe." Chris smiled and slowly walked away from the car. "Thanks Chris. Goodnight" I smiled as Chris waved from the front door of the house and  I drove home. The whole drive home I was thinking about sleeping on Chris. I wonder if he was thinking about it too?

When I arrived home all the lights in the house were off. I thought my mom went to sleep, I wanted to check so I went to her room and her light was on. I knocked on the door. "Mom?" "Y/n is that you?" I open the door and shes sitting on her bed reading a book. "Sorry mom I fell asleep on Chris" I quickly changed my reason "I mean at Chris'" I froze as I felt my face turn hot. "What was that?" My moms eyes widened. "Nothing! I just wanted to say I am late because I fell asleep at the triplets house!" "So he is your boyfriend?" My mom teased. "Mom! No!" "But you fell asleep on him?" "Not exactly, Matt put me of him because I fell asleep on Matts shoulder." "I think he likes you... I mean I saw the way he was looking at you earlier" He was? I was curious now. "What do you mean?" "He was looking at you like with puppy eyes" I cringed at this and my nose scrunched up. "He clearly adores you Y/n, and I love him he's a sweet kid" "Yeah." I smiled and slowly walked out of my moms room and said goodnight. When I got into my room I got ready for bed and did my skincare. It was already 1 AM by the time I was done. I was pretty tired but before I could fall asleep I heard my phone going off. 'Christopher in coming FaceTime call'. My phone said as I picked it up. "Oh sorry Y/n did I wake you up?" Chris asked. "Nah it's okay, what's up?" "Oh, just me and Matt and Nick were gonna go to the pool tomorrow if you wanted to come? We would pick you up at like 1 PM or something" "Yeah of course! Thanks for inviting me, I will be ready" I smiled at Chris' face through my phone. "Okay cool..." We kind of just stared at each other through the phone for an un-awkward 10 seconds, I admired his eyes and his facial structure. How can someone be so beautiful? Then Chris finally spoke. "Um, see you tomorrow?" "Yeah okay goodnight." Chris smiled and I hung up and went to sleep.