💌𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲💌

I woke up the next morning. I notice Nicks not in the bed. I check my phone and it's 11 AM. Shit I kind of slept in. I walk downstairs and see Nick making waffles and Chris and Matt finishing the movie they started last night. "Good morning" I say and go sit on the couch next to Chris. "Sleep okay?" Chris asked me. I nodded and yawned. "Y/n do you want some waffles?" Nick asks. "Yes, thank you!" When we all sit down to eat Matt gets a text from this group chat he's in. He looks up at us. "What?" I ask. "There's a party later tonight and everyone from our schools invited, you guys up for it?" I look over at Nick and Chris. They both nod. "Who's throwing it?" I ask. "Harry Fresher" Matt says. My eyes widen. "The like super rich one? I heard his house is huge!" Matt smiles and nods. "The party's at seven tonight." Matt says and we all say okay. Oh my god I need a dress, I'll probably have one at home.

After we're done eating I pack up my things and Matt takes me home. Our plan was that I'm gonna go home and get ready and we will hopefully just see each other around at the party to hang out. I'm so excited, this was my first time going to a party with some friends. Even though I've gone to party's several times I've always had fun. I let my mom know when I got home and she said my curfew was 1 AM, but if I end up staying with the boys then I need to call her. I go upstairs but I still have several hours until the party. I ended up searching for a dress through my closet. I ended up finding one and it was a light pink silk fitted dress. It was a little short though but I shouldn't be worried. I found some white heals with some glitter on them and some matching earrings with the shoes and a gold necklace. I paired everything with a white hand bag to hold my phone and other things I will need. I decided to paint my nails. I did a light pink to match the dress then did white French Tips to match the white with my outfit. Hours had passes now and it was about 6:30 PM. I didn't want to be the first one there so I decided to get ready later. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair and curled it. I did some makeup. I put on small lashes to extend my lashes and some light pink eyeshadow and a little eyeliner and blush and concealer. I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes and my nose and contorted my nose and cheek bones. I put my outfit all together and slid on the heals. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume and put my essentials into my hand bag and quickly put on lipgloss before heading out the door and driving to Harry's house.

It was about 8 PM when I got to the party. The house was huge. I could see flashing purple and green and many colored lights on the inside. I could hear the loud music shaking the house. There were hundreds of cars lined up by the house. I found a place to park and walked inside. There were hundreds of people laughing, dancing and talking. The music was so loud as well. There were lots of lights too. I tried looking for Matt Nick and Chris for a a couple minutes but didn't find them so I explored the house a bit. I went to get a drink a few minutes later and saw Nick pouring a drink into his cup. "Nick!" I shouted and smiled and ran up to him. "Y/n! Oh my god! You look stunning!" He shouted back and smiled. "You look so good too!" I smiled and gave him a quick hug. "Have you seen the other two?" I shouted over the loud music. "Matt just ran to the bathroom and Chris is outside playing ping pong I think" Nick said as I nodded and smiled. I poured a drink and only added a little bit of alcohol because I didn't want to be too drunk tonight. I took a sip and Matt came walking over with a drink in his hand. "Matt!" I smiled. And Nick moved out of the way so Matt could stand next to him. "Hey Y/n! You look great!" Matt smiled and gave me a quick hug. "Thank you! You look good too!" I noticed Matt and Nick were wearing the same shirt as each other but different colors. They had the same flower print but Nicks was Pink and Matt's was a light blue. "I'm gonna go look look for Chris" I shout over the music again and Nick and Matt nod. I walk through the crowds of people and walk outside. I swear I could spot Chris in any crowd. I see him playing a game of ping pong with another guy in our grade and I see a small group of girls huddled up close by Chris whispering as I get closer I hear them "Oh my god Chris is so hot I could so get with him" a blonde girl whispered to the other girls. I don't know why but this made my blood boil. I heard another one say "Oh my god you need to ask him out!" The girl with brown hair giggles to the blonde girl. God I wish they would shut the fuck up. I notice Chris is wearing the same buttoned up short sleeve shirt as the other two but in a light purple, same flower print. He apparently wins another game and throws his arms up and screams "Yeah!" I laugh and see him spin around in a little circle and smile. I can tell he doesn't notice I'm here yet. I stand there and wait for him too notice me, just smiling. About 10 seconds later he turns and sees me. "Y/n!" He smiles and waves over for me to come over. I smile and walk towards him. "You look..." he pauses when I get over to him. I smile a little and fold the collar on his shirt. "You look beautiful" he smiles down at me. I smile up "Thank you Christopher." I can hear the girls whispering again. "Who is she?" I hear. "I think that's Chris' girlfriend" I hear another. I see Chris' eyes dart over to the group of girls. And I turn to face them and back up next to Chris. I watch as one of the girls push the blonde one forward as she's saying "No guys stop!" While giggling. God they make me want to jump off a cliff. The blonde girl walks up closer to Chris and I walk a little behind him. She tucks her hair behind her ear and smiles. I see Chris just staring at her a little confused. "Um... I'm Ashley" she smiles and and Chris awkwardly smiles back. I hear her friends giggling and whispering. "Are you single?" She asks shyly. What's this girls problem? Chris looks to me a desperate look on his face and I shrug. "Yeah?" He says and looks back over to Ashley. "Would you maybe want to hang out?" She blushes. "Uh. Sorry I kind of am... I'm in love with someone else." I see Ashley's face flush pale. And she walks off slowly with her friends. I think Chris said that just to not hang out with her. I would've done the same to be honest. "She clearly has a crush on you Chris" I smile and nudge him. "Yeah." He says and barely smiles. "I just don't think she's cute, not my type" he adds. I nod. "Hey, Chris! Next game?" A guys asks. "Yeah!" Chris smiles. Then looks over at me a little concerned. "I'll be okay, I'm gonna go find Nick again!" I smile and Chris unexpectedly brings me into a hug. What's this for? I pat his back slowly. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah just wanted a hug." I smile and hug him back. He pulls away. "Have fun" I say as I walk away. He waves. I get another drink and accidentally pour a little too much alcohol. It's not that big of a deal. I take a drink and walk on to the dance floor where there are what seems like millions of people dancing and spot Nick jumping around and dancing with Matt and I walk over to them. "Hey!" I yell. "Hey Y/n! Dance with us!" Nick yells and he grabs my hands and I jump around with him. I let go of Nicks hands and grab Matt's and start to jump around with him too. I am having so much fun.

Time passes and I don't know how many drinks have had but I'm feeling a little tipsy. I walk over to the drink station again. Nick and Matt were sitting on a couch talking to their friends when I left. I pour another shot and see Chris walk over as I'm pouring it. I can tell he can tell I'm a little wobbly. "Woah, woah! Y/n! How many have you had?!" He grabs the bottle from my hand. I honestly stopped keeping track. 3... 4... 7... 8? I think. "Noo!" I whine. "Okay no more." Chris says. "No...! Chris!" I whine again. "Stop treating me like a baby..." I am clearly drunk. "Y/n..." Chris sounds worried. I notice a tall muscular guy with fluffy blonde hair walk over to me, Chris on the opposite side of me. He's wearing a black tank top. "Woah..." I say out load probably meaning to say in my head. "Hello, you must be Y/n. I'm Dustin" he has an attractive smile across his face. "I'm Y/n. I am she" I say funny. "We should go hang out? I think you're super attractive." He smiles as he puts his hands on my wrists. I can feel Chris' eyes on me. "You're... super hot..." I say laughing, probably speaking nonsense. He smiles down at me. "Do you got a boyfriend?" He smirks as I feel Chris wrap his arm around me. "Yeah she does and you're talking to him. Move along dickhead" I snap my head to Chris. "She's way too good for you. I'm more her type" He smirks at Chris. "Right Y/n?" He adds looking down at me. I couldn't speak before Chris did. "Shut the fuck up! I know what you are going to do to her! I'm not gonna let it happen. She's my girlfriend!" I feel Chris holding me tighter. Chris sounds furious. "She's fucking drunk dumbass! She isn't interested in you!" Chris shouts louder. Dustin looks super angry. But before he could say anything his friends start pulling him away. Chris quickly turns me towards him. "What the fuck is wrong with you Chris...? I liked him! You're not my boyfriend... I don't... like you! You can't choose... my boyfriend for me...!" I'm shouting and throwing my hands around. I can tell I'm drunk. "Y/n you're drunk you don't mean it-" "Just leave me the fuck alone Chris! I hate you!..." I cut off Chris and start tearing up. I'm a wreck. I see on Chris' face he was hurt. I didn't even know why I was angry at him. But I kept talking. "All you do is... boss me around! You can't control me Chris! I... love Dustin" I don't know why I'm saying these things. "I hate you Chris! I hate you!" I fight the tears. "You're... selfish! I don't need protecting!" Chris is tearing up. Standing still. We've attracted a crowd of lots and lots of people. Filming, and gasping. "Just fuck off! Leave me alone! I hate you! You're selfish!" I am cut off by Matt grabbing me and hearing Nick shouting something I couldn't hear all I heard was "Put the fucking phones down!" It was like my hearing went out. It sounded as if I was underwater. I was being carried out by Matt holding me bridesmaids style. The last thing I saw before blacking out was Chris standing there still as a stone, sobbing as Nick pulled him with him. I knew they were taking me to their house. I didn't know why I was so angry. But I knew it wasn't right. Something was fucked up with me and I regret every word already that I said to Chris.

•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞•

𝐖𝐨𝐰! 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬' 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘/𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝? 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬! 𝐁𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.

-💌𝐕𝐚𝐥💌