💌𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡💌

At school after the weekend was over I was super happy. I have no idea why. But today I was hanging out with the triplets again. I walked into home room with Nick and we sat down. "So I was thinking you just ride with us to our house today after school?" Nick said looking at me, but I wasn't paying attention that much because I was texting Chris. "Y/n? Can you stop texting your crush for a second and listen?" Nick tapped me. "Sorry!" I put my phone down. "Yeah! That sounds okay. But I'd need to come back and get my car later." "Okay we can take you back to get it then" I smile and nod. Nick and I talk the whole class on what we wanted to do.

Soon it was language arts and I caught up with Matt in the halls on the way. "Oh yeah Matt, Nick and I were thinking about going to an arcade?" "Oh yeah I'm down!" We get to language arts. "Bye Matt! See you at lunch" I hug Matt real quick and walk inside the room and feel someone grab my arm and spin me around. I met eyes with Chris. "That was embarrassing for you" I raise my eyebrows and laugh and look at him. "Not really, quite enjoyed it to be honest..." he gave me a cringey smile. "You're so cheesy Christopher." I smile and keep walking to my seat as he follows. "You guys are fucking weird" Nick says sarcastically. "Shut up" Chris says as I sit down next to Nick and he sits in front of me. Later in class Nick Chris and I were talking about lots of things and Nick and I bring up me coming over later "Oh yeah and we thought about going to an arcade? Matt said he's down." I said looking away from Nick to look at Chris. "Yeah that sounds good, I'm down" Chris nodded his head. "Cool!" It was now after school and I met Nick and Matt outside of the school. We walked to the car and I got in. "Where's Chris?" I ask. "Oh he said he was finishing something and he'd meet us in the car." Matt said looking back at me. "Oh okay." Chris comes to the car a couple minutes later and gets in. "Ready?" Matt asks and we all say yes. We arrive at the arcade about 10 minutes later. We get inside and Nick pulls me away to the dancing game while Matt and Chris were playing a basketball game next to us. "You're so gonna loose Y/n!" Nick said smiling. "Oh let's see Nicolas..." "Yeah good luck" Nick smirks and starts the game. The game goes by and Nick ended up winning by 3 points. "I told you!" Nick laughed in my face. "Oh whatever!" I laugh and step off the game. "Y/n! Can I play you on basketball?" Matt asks. "Yeah! But I'm ass." I walk over to Matt. And Chris steps away. We start playing and Matt scores almost every shot and I score about three. Matt ends up winning. "Wow Y/n you are ass!" Matt laughs. "Oh fuck off" I say in a mocking tone as I hear Chris laughing behind me. "What?" I ask and look at him. He's holding his phone. "Come here" he says giggling. I walk over and see a video on Chris' phone of Matt and I playing, the camera mainly zoomed in on me. "Oh no you didn't! Delete it!" I try grabbing his phone as he holds it up higher. "Chris!" I try reaching for the phone while Chris is laughing at me "This is so funny" Chris teases. "Fuck you!" I stop trying to get it. "Gotta keep it" Chris says as I raise my eyebrows at him. 

Time passes and we are sitting at a table eating some food. "Do you guys want to cash in your tickets?" Nick asks. "Yeah sure" I say and we all get up and walk to the prize stand. I had 115 tickets, Chris had 122 tickets, Matt had 114 tickets, and Nick also had 115 tickets. "We can get a fucking bracelet or a stale ass piece of candy" Nick scoffs. "Hey what if we all get a bracelet to match?" I recommend. "I'll get the orange one" Chris says. We all agree and Matt and Chris get the orange one and Nick and I get the purple one. "Love this" Nick says while he helps me tie my bracelet to my wrist. "Can't wait to see how long this takes Chris to break" I joke. "Watch as it's demolished in an hour" Matt says and laughs. "I won't break it!" Chris says as we head back to the table. I check my phone and it's about 5 PM. "You guys want to go now?" Matt asks. We all say yes and walk to the car and drive back to the triplets. We get to their house and we walk upstairs as Matt walks to the bathroom and Chris goes to the kitchen and Nick and I go to the couch. Matt comes out of the bathroom a minute later and Chris walks over to the couch and sits next to me. Matt comes and sits next to Nick who's on the other side of me. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Nick asks. I remember last time we watched a movie, not good. I look over at Chris and he's already looking at me. I smirk and he catches on. We were thinking about last time. "Guys?" Matt says looking over at us. "Yeah but don't let me fall asleep again please!" I say and throw Matt the remote. "Can't promise" Chris says. "You're so strange" I say looking at the tv as Matt turns it on. We all agree on The Incredibles. Matt presses play. I was getting a little cold because I was in a T-Shirt. I crossed my arms and held them to stay warm. "Are you cold?" Chris whispers to me. "A little, I'm okay." I whisper back. Chris then runs down to his room and comes back a minute later with a hoodie. It's a Lyrical Lemonade hoodie. He throws it to me. "Thank you" I say quietly as Chris sits back down next to me. I put it on and I immediately get the scent of Chris from the hoodie. "Better?" He asks. "Yeah thank you." I look over at him. Later in the movie I felt myself getting tired. I really wanted to rest my head on Chris' shoulder but for some reason it felt weird to think of doing but I did it anyway. I laid my head on his shoulder I felt him tense up for a second. "Are you getting tired?" He asks me quietly. "Kind of." I say quietly back. "I can wake you up after the movie?" He requests. I nod "Okay." I close my eyes and soon fall asleep on Chris. I wake up about five minutes later to Chris moving around a little bit. "No." Is all I say keeping my eyes shut. "Sorry" Chris whispers and laughs a little bit. I was woken up a while later by someone tapping my shoulder "Hey" I hear someone whisper. I open my eyes and notice I am in a bed, Chris is knelt down in front of my face and I quickly sit up. "Oh my god what happened? You were supposed to wake me up!" I realize I'm in Chris' bed. What the fuck. "Good morning" Is all Chris says. I turn my head to the window noticing it's still dark outside. Oh thank god. "The movie just finished. I carried you down here because I didn't want to wake you up" Chris smiles as he stands up. "Do not scare me like that ever again Christopher. I thought I slept till the morning!" I stand up out of the bed. "But thank you," I continue. I grab my phone out of my pocket and it's almost 10 PM. "Oh. I should probably get my car and go home." I look up at Chris. "Okay. I'll come with you" "You don't have too" I say. "I want to" He looks serious. "Alright, then let's go. I'll go say bye to Nick and Matt" "Okay." Chris says as we walk out of the room and I head upstairs to Nick and Matt on the couch. "Hey guys, I need to go home now" I smile frown. "Aw! Okay bye Y/n thanks for hanging out" Nick walks up to me and gives me a quick hug. "Bye Y/n" Matt says and waves. "Bye Matt!" I say as Chris and I walk down the stairs to the front door. "I'm just going with Y/n! I'll walk home!" Chris yells from the front door.

Chris and I start walking towards the school. "Thank you for coming with me Chris" "Yeah of course, I wouldn't let you walk alone this late" I smile. Chris and I arrive at the school about five minutes later. We get into my car and I let Chris play some of his music. We sing along to some songs and talk the whole way to my house. When we arrive and I park my car outside of the house and we end up sitting there for a couple seconds. "Thanks for letting me come" Chris finally says as I look over at him and he looks at me. "Of course." I smile. We stare at each other for a long second. "You're a great friend Y/n" Chris says. "You are too Chris" I meant it. He is. "I..." Chris pauses for a couple seconds. "Never mind" Chris turns and shakes his head. I have a confused expression across my face. "You okay?" I ask Chris, he looked a little stressed. "Yeah, sorry I forgot what I was gonna say." I nod. "Ah okay" "Thank you for coming Chris. It was fun" "Yeah it was" Chris looks over at me. We both get out of the car and Chris walks me to the front door. "You sure you are okay walking home?" I asked concerned. "Yeah of course, I don't live far, it's only a five minute walk" I nod. "Okay."

Chris smiles and I lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Chris!" I say and smile and walk into the house. I see Chris standing there smiling when I get into the house. My mom texted me earlier saying she was going to bed so I didn't have to worry about talking to her. I walk upstairs to my room and change and do my skincare. I then lay down on my bed and start thinking. I genuinely think I may have a little crush on Chris. Little? No, medium size crush on him. Okay, maybe a little over medium size crush. Fuck. Maybe it's just a crush. I've never had a crush. And I know this is a good crush. I mean, Chris is perfect. He's so kind and caring. He's just great. I smile at my thoughts. He is the perfect Crush.

•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞•

𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬! 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦? 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭!

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚)! 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝!

-💌𝐕𝐚𝐥💌