One Direction!

Today seemed different. Excitment,Nervousness and Happiness and so many feelings i cant describe. Iam gonna meet them today, gonna meet him. Dunno what was happening to me today i woke up before my alarm rang. Got ready wearing a nice light blue dress. Leave my hair open and put nice blue liner with a light pink gloss. Take my hand bag which was white and see my self in the mirror last time. I got out of my home and lock the door. I took a cab and reached the office. Everyone was ready to leave and we all were suppose to go together in a bus the office have booked. Our boss would come in his own car. I see all the girls too much make up Aisha said its always like that when they have an event where they see and meet celebrities. We reached the stadium and went inside. The boys were gonna come in an hour. So till then we checked once properly if everything is perfect.

------------------*1 hour later*---------------------

We heard the horn of the car. I was busy with Aisha. All girls ready and doing there last touch up. "Rose they are here" Aisha said smiling.
"I know Aisha. Waited for this my whole life." I said stopping the work i was doing. Me and Aisha stood behind boss.

My heart beats loud as everyone could here the footsteps. Aisha held my hand. I took a deep breath closing my eyes and then opened it. I could see 4 boys walking. It was best feeling ever i couldn't stop smiling. They came closer and closer and closer.

They first came to and shook hands with my boss.
"Hello" my boss said. "And first louis shook hands followed by Liam, Harry N then Niall. Couldn't stop staring at him. He is adorable, those green eyes, he's so tall and handsome as hell. "Well all the arrangements are done." My boss said and then "And yeah this is my team u can tell the head of the team Shanaya." My boss said.

They all looked at. I smiled at them and they did the same. At this moment i just felt like God gave me all i wanted at once. "So i will leave now u can ask if anything u want to Shanaya." He said and left. And i got back to my work cuz if i stay in front of them i would just go mad. So we all started working and yes Mr.Zack was also there he knew it was Harry Styles the reason why he could never kiss me.

I felt good today. I didn't care if Zack was around but i do care Harry is around. Like it was a busy day going on. The guys kept practising and laughing.

It was all going on. Like i kept running from here to there while i think the boys actually must be looking at me.

----------------*After 2 hours*---------------------

It was lunch time. And we were given our time to do so. We sat in those stadium chairs were actually these fan sit and shout and we just having lunch out there. We could see the boys clearly from there like they all talking silly things on the mike and made me laugh.

While me and Aisha kept talking things and like when we both start talking we usually do in hindi. Its fun. While she teases me saying things about Harry.
After lunch no work was left and the boys were done with the practice for today.
I packed my bags and me and Aisha were ready to leave. I said bye to everyone i was waiting for the boys to pack up. Me and Aisha were sitting. Atlast they came out. So i did the courage to go and ask them whether all the arrangments were good. I walked towards Niall. " Sir were all the arrangments fine." I asked him smiling. "Well no need to call us sir. And yaa the arrangements were good." He said smiling. "Well, thanks Niall." I said "your welcome" niall said. "Bye"i said. "Bye" i said waving my hand and walking towards Aisha. I turned around while walking and saw Harry for the last time for today. He was busy laughing i could see his dimple. He is cute i blushed i knew it very well. And his eyes met mine. And immediately i stop looking at him. Me and Aisha got out and left for home.

-----------* after i reached home.*-----------
I started cooking dinner. Like i couldnt believe i saw Harry. Like Harry Styles. I dont know what will life bring next to me. But i know from today my mornings will be full of Happiness.