Barbecue

When finally a Sunday morning came. I was all ready to go to Harry's place for the very first time. So it was all planed over once the Wedding was over. As per Anne and Gemma's plan we had they kept their promise.  Barbecue party. That was the ultimate plan to have a simple Barbecue party. Just Harry's family and me. Kind off a second introduction to his family. The summer evening in London were more colder than winter evenings of Mumbai,India. But I am enjoying just as the people do. I decided to wear my Grey v-neck t-shirt with my black skinny jeans and black 4 inch heel boots. I was all ready for the evening and soon Harry would also come to  pick me up. It was a perfect day. The sky was still yellow sun almost setting down. I sat sipping my tea on my window waiting for him. When I finally spotted his car coming from afar I picked up my bag and had the last sip of my tea. I took a quick glance around as i Picked my beige hand bag and ran down stairs. As soon as I got down I saw Harry getting out of his car I ran as i jumped in his arm. I missed him so much... We didn't meet for around A week mostly bcuz of my busy schedule. We stayed like that for quite a few seconds when I at last pulled out. "Looks Like someone missed me so much" harry said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He looked beautiful as usual with his green bright eyes and famous smirk and long hair. "I did yaar. More than u can imagine." I said kissing his cheeks. We sat in the car after our few minutes of lovey dovey scenes. We drove through the streets of the London...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Shanaya" Gemma said happily as she hugged me followed by Anne. They became close too fast and felt like my very own. Just that I had not opened up much because that would be spending more time together rather than on text messages.  "I am not much fimiliar with how to barbecue things you know?" I whispered in Harry's ear as we all walked to his backyard. " That's not a problem Love it's just the men responsibility, Me, dad and  Michal will be doing all the work. "Michal is Gemma's boyfriend?" I asked him for confirmation. He nodded and quickly nodded as he pecked my lips softly before following his dad.

So now we girls sat in the backyard as we gossiped about everything and anything as our boys cooked for us. We sipped our drinks as we continued. "The mehendi still not gone?" Anne questioned. "Naah.. um not yet will take time." I said as i showed her the mehendi which was still quite dark on my hand. "You know how to aply it?" Gemma asked . "Yes actually.. you wanna apply?" I asked cuz i really enjoyed putting mehendi for anyone. " I would love to but you see we don't have mehendi....But we can go now and get it won't take so long." she said all excited. "I don't mind at all" i Said as Anne gave us the permission as Gemma went in the garage to take out the car as I went to see harry. "Harry" i said as he turned around and smile. "Listen i am gong with Gemma to buy mehendi okay?" i told him as he nodded. "Be careful.. wheres your  phone?" he asked and i tapped my pocket. "okay fine. Take care" he said and kissed the top of my head as my head went down and i pecked his lips before leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gemma parked the car as we quickly rushed inside because we were a bit late as it took time to find the mehendi cone. Aisha was the reason we found it in that store that was quite far from Harry's place. "Where were you guys man?" Dad asked us as we smiled like silly girls as we joined them. I took my seat beside Harry as he knew all the way we went through. Remember he asked me about my phone well he called in every 20min. "You good?" He asked as he gave me a side hug. "Of course." I assured him as he served me. I wasn't a hardcore non vegetarian. And as an Indian I mostly preferred only chicken, fish and eggs in non-veg. So tonight we had many things out of which i had barbecue chicken and sweet potato. Harry served me everything I needed and he already knew very well that what I had out of all the things. "So Harry as small boy cared a lot for mum and love me also yet was an angry small boy." Gemma said as we laughed. "He has always been a over protective one Gemma." Anne said as she sent Harry a flying kiss. "Have you seen his that side yet Shanaya? " Gemma asked. "Not given a chance yet." But Harry being all over protective and sexy at the same time I would love that sight. Harry just laughed away. The evening had passed so quick and fast with talks and gossips and jokes filled with laugh. 

Now me and Harry were doing the dishes as it was the best way to spend time together. "how's work anyways?" asked while cleaning the dishes. "It's really busy you know? actually it was now I am quite free maybe you never know.." I Told him. " I was thinking of us visiting Holmes Chapel together.... What say?" He asked and I knew he was quite nervous with the way he asked. "Harry that's so cool actually. Why would i say no but i just have to keep up with work but we can plan it  all out." I told him while touching his arm. "Hey that's no problem you get it? Yes we will plan it out when we both are all free." He said and kissed my cheek. He wiped his hands as pulled me close and I knew very well this was going to come as we haven't kissed since long. "You know I wanna see your that side everyone has been talking about." I told him as I bit my lips. "Stay away from boys my Love." he said hugging more tight. "Or else i would see the side?" I asked him. "Yes, you very much will." He said smugly. "No boy near you with me or without."He said with that fire in his voice. "Yes Mr.Styles." I said and he smashed his lips. Our kiss was eager and fast. Harry was all aggressive. we leaned on the counter. His tongue explored my mouth as butterflies went wild inside me. We kissed and kissed until we ran out of breath. We let out our breath as we sighed. I smiled as Harry kissed my head. "I love you." I said in a whisper. "I love you too" Harry said. He then held my hand as we walked to the sitting room where everyone was seated.

Did I mention Harry's house was huge and to beautiful or do I even need to? 

We all gathered around and talked about stuff. " You should stay here tonight." Anne said. "OHH no no Anne. I love the offer but still..." I said that was a total sudden invitation and if my mom would have been here she would have straight away said no. Staying at your Boyfriends place its a total no from Indian Parents ."No buts your staying." she said and everyone started forcing me i looked at Harry and he gave me those irresistible puppy face. It was a hard decision I mean If my mom came to know about it but then again 'IF'. So I agreed cuz why not? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Harry, Gemma and Michael. I was all into putting mehendi on her hands. It was 11 but we were all busy in that big bed and now yet to watch a horror movie. Once i was done putting it we started arranging ourself on the bed. I was sleeping with Harry very first time. My mum would have killed me but c'mon we are along with Gemma and Michael too. So we laid down i all order Harry then me then Gemma and Michael. We put on the CD as we started it. "I Love you." i told harry because i knew i would fall aleep anytime soon. I was really tired. "I love you Too. Always." He whispered and kissed my head. I hugged him harder and tighter and buried my face in his chest.

Sleep eloped me as well as his scent....