Always

The mehendi on my hand and feet enriched the most darkest shade of Brown almost turning black. The Golden Kalire hung on my Red Chura shining bright. Three days since I got married and today was finally the reception. For today's Eve I wore a designer Light pink and golden Bridal Lehenga. The Dupata rested on my Head flowing all the way down with the Ghaghra. My eyes filled with a rose gold eye shadow and a thick winged  liner and my full lips painted Matt pink with my hair open by non other than Lou's make up artist team. A beautiful Golden Necklace rested on my neck with a  pair of matching earrings, Tikli (Head Jewelry) and big Nose ring. I looked like a full Indian Bride With my Maang filled with sindoor and a beautiful diamond Mangalsutra on my neck. "Kitni Sunder lagri hai.(You're looking so beautiful.)" My Massi said kissing my forehead. For me my Massi was always like a second mother ever since I was a baby. And today she looked as happy as my mom would've if she were here. "Shanaya you ready." Aisha said coming in making me turn around. "Flawless." The word left her mouth as soon as she saw me. I giggled blushing at the constant compliments I was getting from my dear once. I slipped into my golden strap heels and made my way downstairs slowly and carefully lifting up my ghaghra. I lifted up my head only to catch a pair of green eyes staring at me amusingly. Let's say I married someone who was way to much handsome. Harry wore a Dark Blue Tux with his hair slicked back as usual and his famous Gucci shoes. 

"I think- actually I know that I am not gonna be able to take my eyes of you the whole evening." Harry whispered in my ear as we settled down in the car. I bit my lower lip looking at him only to notice his eye on the little action I made. He groaned lightly turning away cause there was no way we could make out now with the amount of clothes and jewelry I had on. I just tried to suppress my urge for now because It was just a day until we go for our honeymoon.

 I just tried to suppress my urge for now because It was just a day until we go for our honeymoon

We arrived at the banquet where our reception was held

We arrived at the banquet where our reception was held. The door of the car opened wide as Harry made his way outside. I took a deep breath before holding his hand he held out for me. As soon as I went out there was nothing that I could see with the amount of flashes we had around us. It only made us go blind. Even after years of paps chaos it somehow always made me nervous. I gripped on Harry's hand tight as his hand never left mine leading the way inside and before I knew we were very much at the entrance of the reception hall. We posed for few minutes for the paps around and then left for the where the eve was held. As we entered the room it was decorated beatifully with flowers and big chandelier hung high on the ceiling. The place wasn't full only a few people."Hey there gorgeous couple." I heard the familiar Irish accent. "Hey Nialler. How are you?" I said hugging him and receiving a 'Fine' from him. "Where are the other boys." I looked aroud but Liam and Louis were still not around. "They're on their way." Was what he responded me back with. "Moms here." I saw mom making her way with Gemma and Michael behind her towards us smiling bright. "You look so amazing honey." She said hugging me. Mom wore a beautifull light blue A-Line gown. "You yourself look so pretty mom."
"Hey Shanaya. Slaying like always." Gemma said making me chuckle. "Thankyou. You too." I said looking up and down at her. Gemma wore a mid thigh length olive green dress with a maroon lipstick.