31. My Will To You (FINAL)

(SMUT)

Hours Later

7 Hours Later

You woke up in a bed. Not a hospital bed, a house bed. You rubbed your eyes and looked around, then your eyes widened. WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! You pulled the covers off and saw that you had extra clothes on. FROM WHERE?! You got out of the bed opening the bedroom door, then walked out. It was empty. Your eyes just shifted around nervously. "Y/n?" Your body shot around. Billy.

Your eyes widened again. "Where are we..?" You asked. "A hiding house" He replied walking up to you. You just backed away. You looked around. "My crutches.." "oh, yeah, I figured you wouldn't need them since you're wearing a boot" he laughed a little. You just shook your head. "Fuck this, I'm leaving.." you were about to walk past him. "Woah, hey, no, no.." he grabbed your arm.

"Do you really think that I even wanna talk to you?!" You snatched your arm away, walking back into the bedroom. "Hey!! I said I was sorry!!" He followed you. "For what?!?! Doing this shit behind my back?!?" You said back. "You just don't get it..." he said. "Don't get what, that you're an asshole?! Oh, yeah, I know that one for sure-" he then smashed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened a little and your heart started racing. Oh my God. He made you fall back onto the bed. He pulled away, then looked at you. "I love you, Y/n.." he said. Your heart broke at his words and you started to regret everything you said and did to him. "I guess I'll make an acception." You replied. He looked at you for a few seconds before kissing you again. He then placed his hand on your thigh and started dragging it up. He landed on your underwear and started pulling it off.

You bit your lip and rubbed his bulge, making him groan and kiss you more aggressively. You rubbed it a bit faster and he moaned in the kissing process. He then sat up and pulled a condom out from the dresser. The fuck did that come from? He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out, then put the condom on. He sat up and opened your legs, then slammed inside of you without a warning. You moaned as he went faster, even though y'all just started.

He sucked and kissed at your neck as he held your body to go deeper inside of you. You both looked at eachother with eyes full of lust. He bit his lip hard when he watched you tilt your head back in pleasure. He kissed you more aggressively and placed his hand on the back of your head to deepen it.

You started to get tired and so did he. You layed down and turned to look at him who was already looking at you. "Please know how fucking sorry I am, baby. I just wanted to have you, but I was too much of a fucking pussy to ever say so.." he said. You smiled a little. "Atleast you came to my house to tell me" you laughed a little, making him do the same. You just layed in the crook of his neck and he kissed your head.