6. Danger

"Who was that?" The caller asked Casey. "Oh, that was my friend" you just raised an eyebrow at Casey not forgetting that Billy told you the rude stuff Casey said about you this morning. Get over it, Y/n. He was probably lying. "Can I talk to her?" Casey looked over at you. "She's busy right now" "doing what?" "Work for school" the person on the other line chuckled. "I gotta go, I'm currently working with the stove and I gotta help my friend with her work" "you can't stay on the line for a bit longer? I might wanna talk to your friend" "sorry, no is no. Bye now" she then hung up.

"Casey, can I talk to you?" You asked her. "What about?" You took a deep breath. "I-" the telephone then rang again. Casey rolled her eyes and answered the telephone. "Hello?" "Let me have a bit of your friend's time" "I told you, she's busy" "come on, I asked politely~~" "whatever, here" Casey gave the phone to you. "Who is it?" You asked her. "Probably someone you know, I don't know how they would've gotten my number" you furrowed your eyebrows and put the phone up to your ear.

"Hello?" "Hello, Y/n" you stopped writing and put the pencil down. "Do I know you?" "Maybe~" "what's your name?" "You gotta earn that, darling~" you just sighed. "Tatum or Stu?" They chuckled. "Let's play a little game" you just furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Casey who was already looking at you while making the popcorn. "Everything okay?" She asked. You nodded and looked down. "I'm not sure if I can, I'm quite busy with some work" "aw, come on..it's horror movie trivia" your eyes lit up. Horror they say!?

"Sure, I guess.." POP! POP! POP! The popcorn made sounds, you could already smell it. "Warm up, who was the killer in Halloween?" "Micheal Myers!" You smiled. Casey just furrowed her eyebrows at your guy's conversation, but continued minding her own business. "Is that your favorite scary movie?" You asked while smiling. "It's one of them" they chuckled again. "Now, time for the actual test. Who was the killer in Black Christmas?" Your eyes froze.

You had forgotten all about Black Christmas and you hadn't watched it in years. "You there?" You were thinking. "Hello?" "Sorry- I just..haven't seen it in a while, is it okay to have atleast a couple of seconds?" "Sure, 10 seconds" fuck. Casey then snatched the phone. "I'm sorry, Y/n, was that a stranger?" You just frozed, then shrugged. "Who even is this?" Casey asked them with sass. "I wasn't done talking to your friend" "well, she was, goodbye now" she hung up.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah" "did you know them?" "No, but they somehow knew me" she raised an eyebrow. "Probably a prank caller from school" you just nodded but then the phone rang.

With Billy And Stu

Billy was actually laying on his stomach on the grass with his elbows on the ground while talking to you over the phone. It felt like he was dreaming while looking at you. He was smiling to himself, biting his lip, and kicking his feet in the air. Stu was just sitting by the window listening to the conversation, he was bored but had to and chose to do this. Billy watched as you were smiling at the conversation you both were having. That was until he saw Casey snatch the phone from you. His eyes widen a little he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you fucking serious right now?" He mumbled. "Dirty fucking bitch" he mumbled again.

Back With You And Casey

Casey picked it up. "Seriously, she doesn't wanna talk to you" "she didn't say anything about not wanting to, you're just controlling her" "oh, fuck off, creep" she hangs up. "You okay?" You asked. "Yeah, just dumb people" "oh-" the phone then rang again. Casey groaned and picked it up with anger. "CAN YOU SERIOUSLY CALL SOMEBODY ELSE, YOU FUCKING STALKER?!" She yelled making you jump a little.

"LISTEN, YOU FUCKING CONT, YOU HANG UP AND YELL AT ME AGAIN, AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR FUCKING BODY IS HANGING FROM A TREE BRANCH, YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Both of your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. Casey then started shaking and tears started streaming down her cheeks. "What..?" You started getting scared. "Do you have another house phone? I can call the police" you whispered really lowly considering that her telephone sounded sensitive.

She nodded, but didn't say anything. "Leave us alone.." Casey pleaded. "Who's us? It's just going to be you" she then started backing up and you followed her to keep watch. "Blondie" your eyes widen extremely wide and you both started running down the hall and you find the other house phone and pick it up to start dialing 911. You're being watched, you're being watched..this can't be happening. Hold it together, Y/n, it has to be a prank..it has to be. Right?

"I am 2 seconds away from calling the police.." Casey warned them. "Hurry" Casey whispered to you. "911, what's your emergency?" The dispatcher answered. "Tell
Y/n to put the god damn phone down or else I'll tear your fucking head off, bitch" they said. Your eyes widened and you looked at Casey who slowly turned to you with her eyes also widened extremely wide. Your eyes started to shift everywhere. You then shook your head.

Casey ran over to you and held your arm scaredly. "Hello?" The dispatcher said. You quickly leaned into the phone. "Track this number, hurry, please" you said desperately, then hung up.

"Give the phone to Y/n" the person said. You closed your eyes shut. They saw and heard you, Y/n. It's okay, it's okay, just be quick. "It's okay" you whispered to Casey who was shaking and crying. She handed you the phone. "Yes?" Your voice cracked, but you had to pull a tough face for Casey. "I told you to put the phone down, baby" "if you don't leave us alone, I'll re-dial the police, you fucking dickwad!!!!!" You yelled. They then chuckled. "I'm not here to purge you down, darling, I'm here to rid of your cold heartless friend" "I dare you to lay one hand on her, I'll fucking kill you" you were standing there looking around as Casey held onto you tightly and your body was shaking and your head was spinning.

"You're being a very naughty girl~ should I come in and fix that?" "FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE!!" You then slammed the phone down. You both ran over to the living room and started looking out the window. Your eyes then widened. "OH MY GOD!! NO!!! NO!!!!" Casey opened the door and ran over to the dead guy. Was that her boyfriend? Your eyes widened. You then start to hear bushes crumbling. Your eyes widen. "CASEY, GET BACK INSIDE!!" You yelled. She looked at you and you then heard the doorbell ring and you turned towards the front door.

OH MY GOD!! HE'S INSIDE THE HOUSE!! You shot your body back around. "CASEY!!" That is until you see her gone and your eyes widened and you turned back around. "CASEY!?!?" That is until a chair comes flying through the window knocking you out cold.