26. The Party

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dewey made sure as Sidney and Tatum got out of the car. "It's just to get my mind off things" you replied remembering what Billy said as advice. "Okay then.." you grabbed your crutches and made your way out. "Don't worry, I'll kick anyone's ass who tries to mess with you" Tatum said. You just laughed a little.

You made it inside the house and looked around. There were sure a lot of people. Some stopped to turn and look at you with dirty looks. "Go look somewhere else, dumbasses!" Tatum said. Stu saw you and smiled widely. "You made it!!" He jumped. "Please tell me that you're house has safety locks.." you pleaded. His smile faded a little. Considering that him and Billy were the killer, he didn't have safety locks on his house because he thought that nobody would attack them.

"Yeah, I have safety locks" he lied. You sighed in relief. "Thank you" you smiled a little. "You want a beer?" Stu asked. "Um..probably just one.." "that's the spirit!" He handed you one. You putted it on the counter and opened it, then drank it. You went into the living room and sat next to Sidney, putting your crutches on the couch arm.

"You doing okay so far?" She asked. "Yeah" you smiled a little. Tatum made her way into the living room and sat on the couch. You put your beer on the coffee table and rested your head against the couch. "I'm sorry for what you had to go through" Sidney said while fixing your hair. "It's okay. It's not like I should be worried right now, right?" She nodded hesitantly. "I don't know if Billy's coming.." Sidney said. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Why wouldn't he be?" "Well, our relationship is loosing up because he's been begging for sex and has been so attached to me being happy, especially after all of this.." she said.

Your eyes widened a little. Why would he do that? Why would he have you come to a party, then just not come? "Jeez..I'm sorry.." you told her. She just shrugged. "It's alright. I just hope that we can talk it out soon.." she said. You just sighed. Randy then came running in with 2 movies.

"Would Halloween or Prom Night sound good?" He asked you. Really? Horror movies during all of this? "I guess Halloween.." you replied. He then clapped his hands. "I knew you had good taste!!" He smiled putting in Halloween. "Tits, see?" Tatum showed the case. You just made a weird face but laughed a little.

Well...this sure as hell ain't a party if it's just horror movies. Oh well...