28. Brain Washing

An Hour Later

You woke up to screaming and your heat shot up but then you winced at your neck pain. You saw that nobody was in the living room. Were you asleep for that long? "GET BACK!!" You turn around and see Sidney pointing a gun at Randy and Stu. Your eyes widened and you got up, grabbing your crutches, then made your way over there. "Sid!!" She turned to you.

"Thank God you're awake!!-" You both then heard a thud and turned around just to see Billy up the stairs. He was bleeding and looking pretty weak. Your eyes widened again. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING?! He then came rolling down the stairs and Sidney ran up to him, but you just stood there extremely confused and scared. You had no idea what was going on and simply didn't wanna know.

"It's okay, give me the gun.." he told her. She gave him the gun and he opened the door allowing Randy to come in. "STU'S FLIPPED OUT! HE'S GONE MAD!" Randy said. "We all go a little mad sometimes" Billy said turning around, then pointing the gun and shooting him. Your eyes widened extremely wide and you covered your mouth screaming. WHAT THE FUCK?! Sidney screamed and ran over to Randy. "Corn syrup, same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie" Billy said licking his finger.

He sees you and starts smiling. You were shaking. Billy was doing this the whole time..? Your eyes were still widened and you started backing up slowly. Sidney then backed up into Stu and you saw him, too, and also tried racing up to him. "STU!!" "STU, WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He then pulled out a voice changing box. "Surprise, girls" he smiled. Your eyes widened again and you started backing up and tried racing into the kitchen. Sidney pushed past Stu and Billy raced after you into the kitchen, making tears fight to pour out.

You made it in there and was surrounded. Billy and Stu were on each side of the counters. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Sidney yelled. "It's all part of a game, Sidney!" "It's called GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!!" "FUCK YOU!!" She yelled back. "No, no, no, no..we already played that game, remember? You lost..!" He pointed a knife at her.

You were frozen and your heart was racing as tears poured down your cheeks. What did you do wrong? Billy sees you and walks up to you. You quickly started backing away but then he went closer, making your back go against the counter. "What are you so scared about, hm?~" he dragged his finger from your cheek, to your chin, to your neck, then to your breast. "Leave me alone.." you told him. "But I don't want to~" he bit his lip.

"She said leave her alone!-" "Uh, uh, uh!" Stu pointed the gun at her. "You wanna maybe..look at me with that pretty face?~" you just turned your head away. "Oh, Y/n~" he teased, then put his knife on your cheek dragging it down to your chest. He then leaned into you and turned your face towards him. "Why won't you look at me?~" he bit his lip seeing how hard to get you were.

You just started crying. "Why did you do this to me..?" You asked meaning killing Casey and Steve and nearly killing you the other day. He looked at you. "What do you mean?- I-...I got rid of them for you. For us.." he said. You shook your head. "What did I do to deserve this?!" You yelled. "Baby..-" "why won't you leave me alone?!" You cried. "I just wanted to be yours..!!" He said also getting upset.

"I don't want you though! I don't want you at all! You gave me pain and I didn't want that!" You just looked down crying. His eyes widened a little after you said that. It felt like his heart shattered. He sucked in his bottom lip, then sighed. "Please, Y/n..- I love you.." you just looked away ignoring him. Sidney looked at you with proudness, but also scared for you.

"Fine then..Stu, bring them out" Stu opened the closet door and brought out yours and Sidney's dad's tied up after looking beaten. Yours and Sid's eyes widened. "DAD!-" "wait!!" Billy pushed you back a little. "DADDY!-" Stu pointed the gun at Sidney to back her up.