10. Nothing's Fortunate

Your mom pulls up in front of the seeing the news vans and cop cars that were everywhere! Your eyes widened when news reporters scramble over to your mom's car. "Shit.." mom said, then she pulled away and parked elsewhere with the news reporters still following you guys with cameras. You then saw Tatum who also saw you and her eyes widened and she ran over to you.

"No, no, LEAVE!" Mom yelled. "Mom! It's one of my friends!" You said to her. Tatum knocked on your window. "GO AWAY, DUMBASSES! DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO?!" Tatum yelled at the news reporters. They all backed away but proceeded to have their cameras out while yelling questions. "Please be careful" mom told you. "I will" you replied. Tatum opened the door and you got out slowly and Tatum pulled you close to her and held your hand.

"Y/N, Y/N, WHAT HAPPENED THERE?!" "WHERE DID CASEY GO WHEN SHE DISAPPEARED?!" "HOW'D YOU GET KNOCKED OUT?!" They all yelled. "FUCK OFF!" Tatum yelled. "Are you okay?!" Tatum hugged you. You honestly weren't. "IT WAS PROBABLY ALL YOUR FAULT THAT SHE DIED!!" A news reporter yelled towards you. Tears then form in your eyes. Tatum flipped them off. You covered your ears at the pain of hearing those people say those kinds of stuff to you. "Don't worry, they won't step one inch towards you if I'm here" Tatum comforted.

"Sid!!" Tatum yelled. You looked over and saw Sidney. She saw you both and ran over. "Shit! Hey!" She looked at you guys. "Why are there so many news vans and cops?!" She asked. "You didn't hear?!" "No?" "Casey Becker and Steve Orth were murdered last night!" Tatum told her. You looked over and saw more news reporters running over to you guys and you realized how slow you guys were walking, you also couldn't take hearing about this anymore. "Stop!!!" You yelled while ripping out of Tatum's grip and running inside the school. "Y/n!! Wait!!!" You just ran inside the school and your head started hurting again.

Everyone turned to you and some girls were laughing, boys were pretending to make it look like your head got knocked out while also laughing, and it felt like the whole world was spinning. Get me out of here, get me out of here, get me out of here!!! I WANNA GO HOME!! You ran down the hall trying to remember where your locker was. You then spot 2 familiar faces standing at the locker that you think was yours.

Billy and Stu. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! They see you and their eyes widened. You then hear more people in fade of clouds laughing and yelling your name. You run over to your locker where Billy quickly moved out of the way and Stu got shoved. I forgot my combination...

You just start fiddling with the lock and you pause to kick the locker, then once you find it hard to open, you start beating on your locker. "Woah, hey, hey!!" Billy grabbed your arms. You stop and look down at the ground pissed at everyone, including yourself. "What happened?!" Stu asked pretending he's clueless. Billy glared at him with a pissy look, then kicked his ankle making him yelp in pain. "I wanna die" you told him.

Billy's eyes widened a little. "It wasn't fair.." "what wasn't fair?" "Why didn't he kill me?! Why did he keep me standing?!" You started crying while looking down. Billy was frozen, then he looked at Stu with an angry look.

Last Night

"Remember to aim the chair towards Casey" Billy told Stu. "What if it doesn't?" "Will you shut the fuck up and just fucking do it?!" Billy whisper yelled. Stu just nodded and grabbed the chair off of Casey's porch. They both went behind the bush. They saw Casey go outside to look at Steve's body and saw you standing there scaredly. "And..go!" Stu stood up and threw the chair but then Casey saw it and dodged and started running away from the yard causing it to be aimed towards you instead. It broke through the glass hitting you in the head and Billy's eyes widened extremely big as he watched you get knocked.

"YOU FUCKER!!!" He yelled at Stu. "GO GET HER, YOU ASS!!" Stu's eyes widened and he ran to go chase Casey down. Billy ran out of the bush and ran inside to you. He quickly knelt down and took his mask off. "Fuck!!!" He yelled, then put his hands on your cheeks and saw the blood gush from your head.

He then heard Casey start screaming, which probably meant that Stu was killing her. He looked out the window, then at you. "I'm so sorry, baby" he whispered in your ear as he looked at you. He then leaned in and kissed you gently. "I'm so sorry" he whispered again. "I promise I'll make it up to you later" he whispered again. He put his mask back and ran out the house looking back and forth at you.

Back To Reality

"Did you see what he looked like..?" Billy asked nervously hoping you didn't. "No. I want to though. I want fucking justice" you replied, then pulled his arm off of you and walked away. Billy just stared at you and Stu felt horrible for hurting you. He wanted to say sorry, but that would ruin everything. "Nice going, asshole" Billy told Stu also storming off. Stu just groaned in annoyance and angry at himself. Nothing's fortunate.