15. What A Way

The Next Day

You walked up to your locker, did the combination, then put your stuff in there. "Y/n" you startle when Tatum tapped on you. "Oh- sorry" she laughed. "It's fine, what's up?" "Um, if this doesn't make me sound nosey or anything, why did Stu need to come to your house yesterday? He told me that was busy to go to your house." She asked. "He actually didn't come because it was something about his parents not letting him in his house after school until midnight" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"But he's always in his house after school" "oh, I don't know then. I don't know anybody's life schedules" you shrugged. She just nodded, then walked away. You continued grabbing some stuff out of your locker. "Hey" someone else jump scared you. You startled once again, then laughed to yourself. Paranoia. You turned to the left and saw Billy who had a little smile formed on his lips. "Oh, hey" you smiled. He was still thinking about last night. "You okay?" You asked him while smiling. "I'm alright..you okay?" He asked back while smiling.

"Yeah" you replied still smiling. He nodded and continued looking at you still smiling. "Hey" Sidney popped up beside him. Your heart dropped a little. I don't care that she's here, she's his girlfriend. It looked like that Billy rolled his eyes and he quickly pecked her lips. She looked kind of offended. "What's wrong with you?" She asked, then rubbed his shoulders. "Nothing, just too early in the morning" he lied. Sidney nodded and looked at you.

"Hey, Y/n" you smiled. "Hey, Sid" "you feeling okay this morning?" She asked concerned. "I'm okay, thank you" you continued smiling. She nodded, then the bell rang. "I gotta go, see ya" she waved you both off to go head to her first period. Billy then leaned against the locker next to yours while looking at you. "I thought she'd never leave" he jokingly said. I'm serious. You just laughed, then closed your locker.

"Is Stu here today? I still need to help him with his assignment" you asked. "He's here. Just not right now" you nodded, then the both of you made your way to your guy's first period that you shared together.