21. Briefly

At Midnight

Billy knew where the hospital was and he didn't feel like driving or anything, so he just walked. He was nervous. He didn't want you to find out it's him. He wanted you to just..love him.

Once he got there, he saw that nobody was there. Good. Learn to leave people alone, dumb fuckers. He ran up to the entrance which was locked. He then realized that there was a backdoor. He ran down the alleyway and pulled the know. His eyes widened when he saw that it opened. He took a skippy breath and made his way inside. He didnt know where your room was, so he had to start running down the halls to find it.

He started running down the halls to find your room. BINGO! FIRST TRY! He almost ran past it, but that was until he saw you in there sleeping. Why was the door opened? That wouldn't of been good if he wasn't the killer. "Take me home..." you talked to yourself while sleeping. Billy walked in and he sat on your bed and layed next to you. He was looking at you and was putting pieces of your hair (ignore if bald) behind your ear. "Stop it..." you talked again. You were dreaming. More like nightmares.

"Tatum...look..." you talked more. What have I done..? Tears fell down from his eyes as he was listening to you talk in your nightmares. He couldn't bare this at all, but you were all he pretty much needed. "Casey, stop..." you said. Billy just layed there next to you with tears streaming down his cheeks as he continued listening to the pain in your voice and the pain his heart was in for you. "I love you" he whispered. "Dad, can you..." you shook your head slightly. "Go..." you talked more.

Billy leaned in and kissed you for seconds. He put his hand on your cheek feeling tears come back down his cheeks. He just kept on kissing you until he felt you relaxed. "I can't live without you, I hope you know that" he whispered to you. "I don't deserve you, baby" he whispered again. He then fell asleep next to you with his hand on your cheek.