29. Bullshit

The Next Morning

You had to fake sleep all night, which was really hard because you weren't tired and you were scared. The bedroom door then opened and you saw a nurse, ahe smiled. "Hi, honey, how you feelin?" She asked. Pull an act. "My head really, really, hurts, but I'm good" you smiled back. Lies. Billy and Stu..

"Are my friends okay?" You asked. "Oh, um..which ones?" She asked. She then looked at her clipboard. "Billy Loomis and Stu Macher?" She looked at you. You nodded. "Oh! They're doing alright! They're actually out in the hallway waiting until you were awake" she said. "Can they come in?" You asked. She nodded, then walked outside.

Seconds later, Billy and Stu came inside the room and Billy had a little smile on his face. What to say, what to say, what to say. "You doing alright, baby?" He asked sitting next to you. Your heart started racing at the nickname. "Yeah, I guess..." you replied while looking down with a sigh. He furrowed his eyebrows a little. "You okay?" He asked. You then looked at him.

"Was last night something I should be regretting..?" You asked, meaning killing your dad. He shook his head, then held your free hand. "No, babe. Remember what he did to your mother? Remember when he didn't give a fuck about the pain that your were in? You cannot be trusting that fuckface after that" he said.

You thought and thought, then nodded. "Yeah, you're right.." you said. He grinned. "Y/n" he took both of your hands. You looked at him and he took a deep breath. "I didn't get to apologize..." he said. "For what?" He looked at you nervously. "For what I did to you the other night at your house.." he replied. Your eyes then widened. "That was you..?" Your eyes got teary. He realized your expressions.

"But I-" "you brought me along with you after you did all of this, but yet, you hurted me..?!" You started crying. "Y/n, no..-" "so you want me dead, too..?!-" "baby!-" "why were you even doing that fucking shit?!" "I was scared!!-" "of what?!?!" You cried more. He went quiet as if he was also about to cry. Stu was just biting his fingernails awkwardly. You just shook your head while tears streamed down your cheeks.

"You obviously weren't scared, you wouldn't of hurted me like that. YOU left ME scared!!" You cried. He was highly ashamed of himself and his eyes started to get teary. "Baby, please...-" "stop calling me that and leave me the fuck alone.." you told him.
"Y/n, this is crazy..!!" "And I wonder who made it that way!!" You said back. You pulled your hands out of his hands.

"I seriously liked you. You were just too stuck up your own fucking cloud to get that..!" You cried. He was about to cry, too. "I liked you, too, though..!" He said back. "Really? Because if you love someone, then you would swear to never lay a hand on them that you know would fuck shit up" you said. A tear was hanging from his eyelid, waiting for the right moment.

"I wanna be yours so bad though.." he said trying to take your hand. "And I did this for us" "there is no US. You just made me want to walk away from your sorry ass.." you said back. "Y/n..-" "get out and leave me alone, Billy.." you said. He sat there for a moment while looking at you. You just avoided eye contact with him. Stu left the room not knowing what to do.

Billy then got up and walked out the room while looking back and forth at you. The door closed and you just layed down on the bed crying.

With Billy

He walked out the room and Stu just went back to his room not knowing what to do. Billy went back inside his room, closed the door, then sat on the bed. He allowed the tears to fall as he tangled his hands in his hair. He knew that he didn't fail to get away with his crimes, but most likely failed to get you to understand why he did this.

Nice job, Billy, nice job. His plan was to escape out the hospital tonight with Stu, and yes, he was taking you. But it had to be while you were sleeping so you didn't refuse to. Hopefully that would make you both bond.