1.

Khalo Pov

"Ao'nung, common. I just want to go hunt. We weren't for such a long time." I said, pulling on my brother's arm. It was like our little tradition. But in the last few eclipses he was always mocking me off.

"Khalo. I don't want to, why won't you get it?" He said aggressively. Pushing me away from him

"Bro, chill. I was just asking you." I responded with a more natural voice than before. I always hated it when Ao'nung was in a bad mood. Well, I hated it when he was mean to me. Normaly we were always on the same side. We also almost never argument. But in the last view days, he's being weird. Maybe he has some problems with Love. But if he's not telling me, then I'll never know. I know much, but I don't really know anything about Love. I was never interested in Love. Way to emotional

"I'm going to find Tsireya, she wanted something from me this morning, but Mom needed my help so." I explained to Ao'nung. I don't know why, but I had the feeling that he always had to know where I am.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever. I don't care." Was all he said before he went in the direction of our tent.

"He acts like he has some real deep shit going on.." I mumbled to myself, before I went into the Water to find Tsireya.

She was most likely to find in the reef with her friends, when she's not supposed to help mom or dad. I swam a little into the direction I assume her, before I decided to make a little trip. A little diving tour.

I loved doing these since I was seven or something, just to clear my mind. Just to get away from the people. From the people, Ao'nung or me are supposed to lead someday.

It isn't quite clear who is going to do it. Well, for my parents and Ao'nung. But I know I'mdefinitely not gonna do it. If I go like "Yeah, I'm gonna let the Clan know. Follow my rules" then everybody will be like: "Go find a mate, you can't lead this clan allone. It would be the best if you would find a new Tsahík." And I really do not see love in my future. I don't even have anyone here who could be a possible mate. They're all like.. I don't know, Brothers and Sisters. And it would be totaly weird mating your brother.

Not happening to me.

While I was diving, I saw an Ilu swimming not far away from me. Me being way too lazy to swim to my sister, I swam over to it.

Khalo

Khalo was on the way to his Sister when Alíka stopped him on his way. Alíka was often with his twin brother. His mother always said that Alíka would be the perfect mate for Ao'nung, but he never responded to that.

"Hey Khalo." Alíka said, stopping her Ilu next to his.

She was a beautiful girl, Khalo would never doubt that, but Alíka realized pretty fast that she had no chance with Khalo.

"Hey Alíka." Khalo responded, slightly confused, why she was talking to him. They weren't avoiding each other, but they wouldn't call each other friends either.

"Have you seen Ao'nung? We wanted to meet at the tent of yours, but he wasn't there." Alíka explained looking around, searching for Ao'nung.

"Sorry, haven't seen him. Last time was at the main beach, I thought he was going to our tent, but when he's not there." Khalo shrugged his shoulders.

"Mh, yeah I think I'm gonna keep looking for him, but thanks anyway." Alíka said, getting herself ready to dive under the water with her Ilu.

"Alíka?" Khalo said, fast enough that Alíka was able to stop her movement.

"Yeah?" Alíka looked at Khalo with a questionary look.

"Do you know where Tsireya is? I have to ask her something."