2.

Khalo

Khalo was going on the end of the little group, Tsireya in the front it.

"Hey." Khalo flinched a little, when Neteyam stopped walking to be next to Khalo.

"Eywa, you scared me." Khalo said, laughing slightly.

"I'm not that bad looking." Neteyam said, while starting to walk again.

"That's not how I meant it." Khalo said, looking at Tsireya who was talking to Lo'ak.

"May I ask why you're here?" Khalo asked the taller boy, after a short break of silence.

"Haven't you listened to my father? He explained everything, like a few moments ago."-"No.. I was kinda distracted by the situation. Sorry." Khalo explained himself, trying not to sound like someone who's never listening.

"Would you mind telling me now?" Khalo started to walk a little faster, to not lose the others.

" My father was once a demon, but he betrayed the sky people to be with my mother. The sky people have returned and to save my clan- I mean the forest Na'vi we left." Neteyam explained to Khalo who was listening with interest.

"Well now you're safe, and you're one of us now. Well I guess" Khalo said knowing that it's only a small consulation.

Neteyam let a short laughter out, before his face turned back into a serious one.

"Could you do me a favor?", Neteyam asked, not wanting to sound intrusive.

"Yeah of course what can I do for you?", Khalo answered, he was a little bit scared of what was coming next. "My little brother, Lo'ak. He was always an outcast, because he had five fingers, besides spider, a human boy, he had no one. Maybe you could try to be his friend? I know it sounds a little bit awkward to ask for, but I just want him to have a friend with who he feels safe. I don't want you to push it, and if you don't want to, that's also fine. But maybe you could just.. I don't know, try?"

Khalo was ready to respond, when they finally arrived the Sully's family tent.

This is your tent." Tsireya explained. Putting the stuff she was bringing to here down..

"I hope you like it. I know it's probably not like your home in the forest, but I'm sure you'll get used to it." Tsireya then added looking around the group. Neteyam and Lo'ak let their stuff just fall to the ground, while Tuk was jumping around, and Kiri was looking at everything very, surely.

"I guess we will get used to it.." Lo'ak said, with a more annoyed voice than a happy one.

"When you're finished looking around, you can come to the small beach. It's right next to the one where you guys arrived. I'll be there, waiting for you, just to show you around." Khalo said, speaking more to Neteyam than to Lo'ak because the younger one was busy talking to his small sister. Or staring.

Neteyam nodded, thanking him, before he went over to Tuk and Kiri to see what they were doing.

"Such a good brother, so sweet and caring", Khalo though before leaving the tent.

He was thinking about Neteyam's request about being friends with lo'ak. He felt a kind of guilt because of the way Ao'nung acted earlier. When Lo'ak was even in the forest the outcast, then he finally a home where he could feel home.

But he was pretty sure that Tsreya could give him that feeling. He could try tob e friends with him, but Khalo was pretty sure he would rather hang with his sister.

Neteyam pov

Khalo left with me saying thanks to him. I went over to Kiri and Tuk to see what they were doing.