13.

Khalo

"Guys, wake up." Lo'ak said, grabbing Khalo's shoulder.

Khalo shrugged him off, snuggling deeper into Neteyam's chest. Neteyam was still asleep, his arms wrapped around Khalo, who was lying on top of him. Kiri was also still asleep, while Tsireya and Lo'ak had already been awake for a small amount of time.

"Neteyam, Khalo. Wake up." Lo'ak tried again, pushing Khalo harder this time. He still didn't get any response from the two of them. Neteyam was slowly waking up due to the person moving on top of him, and Khalo was already awake but didn't want to leave the comfortable position he was in. He wasn't ready to start tomorrow yet. It was too early and too cold for him.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes, turning over to Kiri.

"Why is she also asleep?" "Why were we the only ones getting woken by mom and dad leaving?" he whinges, turning to Tsireya grabbing her hand.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe we just had a light sleep? Or maybe they-"

"Good morning, guys." Kiri said while she was stretching. "I feel like today will be a wonderful day."

She looked at Tsireya and Lo'ak first, then at Neteyam and Khalo. "And it'll be full of love, while Roxto and I will be single." She added, standing up and looking around like she was searching for something or someone. "Where's Tuk?"

"Oh, she left a little while ago with Mom and Dad." Lo'ak said, kicking Neteyam's side.

"Hey!" Khalo said as he rolled off Neteyam. "Don't kick my boyfriend."

"So your official boyfriends now! How sweet." Tsireya smiled, looking at Kiri. "We knew it.."

"Were you all talking about us? Like common, talk about your relationship with Lo'ak" Khalo said, sitting up.

He looked down at Neteyam, who slowly opened his eyes. "Lo'ak should really make a move; it's getting boring to watch them."

"I would bet that they won't get together till you two have mated." Kiri said, sitting back down.

Khalo and Neteyam shared a look. "I'm still not sure if I wanna get mated. If I'm honest." He looked at Neteyam and studied his reaction, focusing his gaze on him.

Neteyam nodded. "We don't even know if we might return to the forest."

Kiri rolled her eyes. "Don't make this that deep; also, I think we won't, which means someone has to take Tuk on their Ikran." She said it with small eyes. "So let's bet."

Lo'ak and Tsireya shared a confused look.

Neteyam led out a deep sight. "Okay, I bet that.. Lo'ak and Tsireya will be half way together by the time we see Spider again."

"This is awkward." Tsireya leaned over to Lo'ak, whispering in his ear. In response, he nodded. "I still wanna hear the full bet." Lo'ak whispered back.

"Half way together?" Khalo asked. "They will have said, 'I see you' and stuff, but they haven't kissed or are together yet."

Khalo nod. "I bet that our little sibling will be here when they are close to being full together. They already kissed, but they aren't together yet."

"Oh, a risky bet; I like it." Kiri commended, still thinking about what she would be betting on.

"I bet that they will be together after Spider asks each of us if they really aren't together."

"Also risky."

"So we can all win, but not at the same time. Nice." Neteyam said, finally standing up.