12.

Neteyam

"Khalo." Neteyam whispered as he saw him walking to his pod.

He left the beach with Tsireya a little while ago, he was about to go back to his family's pod, as he saw his boyfriend a few meters away from him.

"Teyam? What are you doing here?" Khalo asked, going over to Neteyam. He was also whispering with the intention of not waking anybody.

As soon as he reached him, Neteyam wrapped his arms around the smaller one's hips, pulling him into a hug.

"I love hugging you." Khalo was too stunned to speak.

Khalo wrapped his arms around Neteyam pulling him closer, resting his face in Neteyam's neck. "What are you doing here?" Khalo repeated his question, mumbling.

"Had to get away for some time." Neteyam said, putting his head on top of Khalo's.

"I missed you."-"Didn't we see each other like a few hours ago?"-"It's so hard to be romantic with you." Khalo smiled, smelling in the taller boys sent.

"I never said it would be. In a matter of fact, I said that it wouldn't be easy with me."

Neteyam pulled away from Khalo, removing one hand from his hip up to his face.

"You have such beautiful eyes."-"They're like the same color as the rest of my clan."

"Common." Neteyam said, rolling his eyes playfully. "You could at least try to let me be romantic with you."

"Why would I?" Khalo mumbled, wrapping his arms around Neteyam's neck, leaning in for a kiss.

Neteyam turned his head away.

"Really?"-"Accept my compliment." He said, pushing Khalo a little closer, but still not facing him.

"Teyam." Silent. "I want my* kiss." Neteyam still looked away. "I'm not going anywhere without my kiss."

"And I'm not going anywhere without you accepting my compliment." Khalo sighed.

"Fine. Thank you for complimenting my clan's eyes." Neteyam looked at Khalo from the ankle* of the eyes. "Really?"

"Thank you for complimenting my eyes." Khalo said annoyed. "Can I get a kiss now."

"Of course." Neteyam finally turned his head back, leaning in to kiss the lighter blue boy.

"No way you are making out in the middle of the clan. That is gross." Neteyam rolled his eyes.

Lo'ak.

"Like Bro, why kissing my bro in the middle of the clan? I could have seen it. I saw it. I think I'm getting some kind of eye sickness."

"Lo'ak we talked about this. If we ever saw them having a moment, we would not disturb them."

"I didn't expect it to be in the middle of the clan!"

"I don't want to disturb your discussion there, but what are you doing here, Tsireya? Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?"

Tsireya rolled her eyes. "You're also up."-"I'm older."-"Lo'ak his as old as me, and you're not asking him why he's here."

"Probably stalking his older brother."-"Oh please, I have better things to do than stalk you."

Neteyam scoffed. Letting go of Khalo's waist. "Then why are you up? If I tell dad, he will scrunch you."-"Who are you? Tuk?"

"Remember the food Dad told us about? Popcorn? I think I would like to have some right now."