3.

Khalo

"Good morning." Khalo said happiy, going into the Sully's tent with Tsireya right behind him.
Tuk was on her mother's arm, Jake sharpening his knife and Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri were sitting in a corner talking, looking like they were spilling some tea.

"Good morning, dear." Neytiri said letting her youngest daughter down. "Khola, Khola! You're here!" Tuk said, running to Khalo.

"Tuk, his name is Khalo." Neteyam said from the corner, standing up and coming over to the three of them. "Can I ask why you're here?" He then added, scratching his head.

"We are going for a swim." Khalo said, Tsireya adding "And we want you to come with us. We have a lot of things to do today. And maybe you can learn how to ride an Ilu today."

"I love Ilus!" Tuk said running around Neteyam.

"Calm down Tuk." Kiri came over, patting her head. "I guess we're ready."

"They will be so slow." Khalo heard Ao'nung talking to Roxto. "Like you as a baby." Khalo was slapping his head. "Stop being so mean to them, they have done nothing to you."

"They live." Ao'nung turned away from him, signaling Roxto to follow him. "I'm pretty sure they would rather chill in the forest than with you." Khalo mumbled to himself.

"Come." Khalo said to the Sully kids before he also went into the water.

"Stop pushing me down Ao'nung. You know I can do that too." Khalo signed to Ao'nung and dodging his next movement. They always played like kids when there were togethere in the sea.

"You two." Tsireya signed before getting between them. "Stop playing around and wait for the others."

"Why are they so slow?" Roxto signed, looking up to the boys and Tuk that were over the water surface.

"Let's go up." Khalo signed, starting to swim up.

"You're too fast. Wait for us." Tuk exclaimed when he was with the head over the water surface.

"Sorry, we'll wait for you." Khalo said, looking next to him where Ao'nung came out of the water.

"You are not good divers. You may be good at swinging through trees, but-" He got cut off by Tsireya snapping his head.

"You guys have to breath." She said, a little bit annoyed.

"Guys, we don't speak this finger talk." Neteyam said, before we could get underwater again.

"And where's Kiri?" Roxto asked into the round. "Who's Kiri?"

"Where's Kiri?" Neteyam repeated with a little bit of fear in his voice.

"I'm sure she's good. Roxto, would you mind searching her while we go to the Ilus?"

"Yeah, I can do that." Roxto said diving off.

"Then let's go to the Ilus." Khalo said, looking in the small group. Neteyam was helping Tuk to stay over the water surface and Lo'ak looked like dying right where he was.
I kinda feel sorry for them, Khalo thoughed before he turned away, diving under and swimming back to the clan.

"If you want to live here, you have to ride." Ao'nung explained while calling the Ilus. Netyam was holding tuk on his arms, while Lo'ak kept looking around like he was really uncomfortable.