35

Xyla POV

"Hello?"

"Hey babes, you have a second?"

"Hey mom." I sighed and sat up in the bed. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I was wondering how fast can you get down here?"

"Well it gone be like 4 hours if I am driving."

"Okay I need you down here."

"Everything okay?" I asked again and Jaime sat up and looked at me and I shot him a smile and he laughed softly.

"Yeah, I just have some stuff that I want to give you."

"Okay so how about tomorrow?"

"That is perfect."

"Me and Halsey will come,"

"Okay great."

"See you then." I hung up. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning. Everything alright?"

"Yeah that was just my mom. She wants me to come down tomorrow. She got something she wanted to give me."

"Y'all finally talking?" I shrugged. "What we doing today?"

"I don't know, it's up to you really." I shrugged. "We get the keys on Monday. Do you wanna go look at furniture?"

"Yeah we can do that. I was just talking about that with Jeremy last night." I nodded. "We can go and then I can take him."

"I wanna get him a memorial for Breezy." He nodded. "Take all breezy stuff to our house and we can put it in the basement or put it in a storage. Those thing mean a lot to him. More then we will ever know."

"Yeah I don't wanna take that stuff away from him."

"Maybe make-"

"Well he mineswell just stay with us and then he can just get his shit together. I know you want him near. If he is really serious about this school shit I will help. He wants out and I am going to give it to him."

"He wants out?" He nodded.

"We had conversation last night. Really a good kid, he has so much depth to him that I never took the time to learn. He is very smart and he is way more timid and scary than I though. He is like a little kid really. You can tell that he was rushed to grow up and he still just a baby at heart. Just a boy trying to find something. His mom and dad left him so now he just trying to find his family and his place."

"Now you see what I see." I smiled and he laughed.

"Yeah." He spoke softly. "Come on." He got up.

"Hm?"

"We getting in the shower." He held out his hand.

"No, I am not even going to do that because-"

"I'm on punishment I know. We on your time I don't on nothing. Come on. We get in the together shower everyday."

"I just know how I am feeling so I am going to let you get in by yourself."

"I don't like get- okay." He walked into the bathroom.

I know if I go in there now I am going to do another one of my big ones. I mean I- fuck it.

I am sick of this I can't but I want to bullshit, this is my man. If I wanna fuck I am going to fuck, right?

I hopped out the bed and I walked in the bathroom and I took off my pajamas and I hopped in behind him.

"Jaime." His dropped his arms and turned around and the water was falling perfect. He wiped his face. "Hey baby."