3

Xyla POV

I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey."

"Hey." He opened the door and I walked in and the girl from the club was walking down the steps in the same outfit.

"Hey girl."

"Hey."

"What you doing here?" She wrapped her arm around him, giving him a hug.

"Work." I pointed at my shirt.

"Okay you are like the ladies from that Latinx show about the maids. Yeah you are a maid." I nodded and she smirked. "You look totally different from the club. Like from sexy to adorable. It's hot." I laughed.

"Thank you." She shrugged and he laughed.

"Okay it's time to go." He lead her out and they kissed.

I just waited for him.

He closed the door.

"Okay so we are gonna talk?"

"You said you wanted to talk." I shrugged. "So come on with it." He walked up to me and I instantly got nervous.

"I wanna sincerely apologize to you about what had the other day. You are a cool girl and you clean everything how I like it and I wanna also thank you for the other day I didn't get a chance."

"You are welcome."

"I am truly sorry for what she said. She is just so negative and your shape is way better than hers thats why she even said something to you. She isn't allowed around you if that would help. The other one is actually my girlfriend."

"Are you sure?" He laughed. "I don't mean to over step you just seem to like her better." I nodded towards the door.

"Well they are both the same nothing special." He shrugged. "But I got you when you are here. So will you be my maid permanently?" I nodded.

"Sure." He smiled.

"You know what to clean." I nodded. "Okay." He went upstairs and bring my bucket down.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He went back upstairs. It was Sunday so I threw on my church music and started to clean.

Jaime POV

"She cool people and her energy ain't off." I sighed talking to Luca. "I rather have her cause she listens and she works hard. Not fast just steady but she pays attention to shit like even you noticed it when you walked in."

"True. I thought your mom cleaned up."

"Exactly that's why I think I am so drawn into her."

"And she fine low key."

"Low key? Did you see her smile?" We laughed. "Her ass fat and she smell good as fuck."

"How you know her ass fat."

"I told you I saw her at the club."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah she looked a fucking mazing bro." He laughed.

"You talking like a little bitch! You supposed to be a player."

"Bitch I am a player." I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and she was doing the dishes. "I fuck hella bitches."

"Okay then act like it. Don't get whipped and you ain't even smell the pussy yet."

"I am not whipped."