19

Xyla POV

" but what are we arguing about?" I asked calmly.

" we're not arguing about shit I am just letting you know how I feel if you feel like there's a fucking argument then that is on you." Jaime snapped.

"Jaime, I am not gonna sit here and argue with you. I'm not doing that." I watched him walked around trying to figure out a way to blow steam. " I already told you before if I was to get a boyfriend that is my business. You have someone that you're talking to and I don't say anything about her."

" but it's different when you bring a nigga around my daughter. I know a bitch can't touch my daughter, I know how females get about men." He snapped.

"Okay."

" I just don't feel comfortable with you dating multiple motherfuckers and then they are going to be around my daughter."

" they will not be around my daughter. If I don't trust them. I would never even do nothing like that especially with what I've been through with my mother... I would never do that to my daughter, so what's the next excuse? Because I'm just over this."

" what do you mean you over this? This is a conversation that we need to have. You trying to go out here and dance around with these lame is niggas."

" is that how you feel?"

"Yeah." He laughed sarcastically, "that's exactly how I feel. That's why the fuck I said it."

"Jaimes you are way too emotional right now and I am not going to continue to have this conversation with you if you are going to continue to come at my character."

" come at your character? You're am not coming for your character I am just stating what the fuck it is. Talking about your fucking character... Anybody talking about your character?"

" you have to think that I am a lame ass bitch to go out with lame ass niggas. It is what it is that's how you think and I can't change that but what I won't do is let you bruise me up because you got your own shit going on. And as for all it is cursing and shit cut it out."

" I am not cursing at you, we literally curse all the fucking time."

" but the way that you're speaking to me I don't appreciate it right now. It doesn't feel like us normally having a conversation and using cuss words. It sounds like you're cursing at me. And if you continue, I will have the end this conversation."

"Well fucking-" I toned him out and grabbed my bag and keys and walked out.

I don't have time for this shit, he see me texting one nigga, and now he has a problem. You have multiple bitches and I say nothing because I don't care. That's your business, we are not together. But you will not be doing what you wanna do anything still think you can control me.

"You okay?" Hasley groaned.

" how are you sleeping? You were supposed to be watching my daughter."

"She went to sleep first. What did he want to talk about?"

" him not minding his fucking business. he's so stupid he just saw that I was texting a guy he didn't even know that it was a whole fucking photographer to do pictures for us. as in me and him and Xim. I definitely feel like I have been playing family too much with him. It's time for me to back off a little bit because he's becoming very possessive and overwhelming. I am not his fucking girlfriend, for a very good reason at that."

" What did he say?"

" you know how I am I cannot process things when people are jabbing. Nothing he was saying was a good point. He was just trying to make me feel bad about talking to another guy. You cannot make me feel bad for that, you're not my nigga. Then he has this idea that I'm going to date some loser ass motherfucker. Like what type of bitch do you think I am?"