8

Jaime POV

"Hey momma what are you doing here?" I hugged her as I opened my door. "I missed you so much."

"Just missed my baby and your girlfriend called me and said you broke up with her and just dragged her through the mud." I sighed. " I don't even know why you gave that little girl my number had me up all night. I couldn't do shit but agree with her ass. You would think watching your dad dog me out. Will make you nice to these young ladies out here."

" she got your number outta my phone. She was just trying to be in my shit and I guess she stole it. I do treat these women nicely but these chickens... They are a different breed. You gotta carry yourself a certain type of way. You can't be nice to everyone."

"Why do you still mess with chicken heads." She flopped down on the couch and I sat infront of her. "What is wrong baby?"

"Nothing momma."

"I can tell when you are sad, you and sister are my world I know more about you then you or any of your little chicken heads do." I laughed.

She looked at the picture on my Home Screen.

"Who this beauty? This isn't Jen is it?" I shook my head.

"Thats Xyla my bestfriend slash baby momma." I couldn't help but laugh softly.

"How come I never met her?" I shrugged. "Where did you meet her?"

"She was my maid." She laughed.

"You fall in love with your maid."

"Momma I am not in love with her. She is just a very good person and he energy is everything and she just make me happy." I shrugged. "She is a beautiful girl."

"I can see." She picked up the picture snd looked at it. "She looks like she is wonderful."

"She is and she is so sweet and her heart is so amazing and big. She is soft and just very cute and adorable and-"

"And you sure you don't love her?"

"Yeah I mean- I never been in love with any female and I been with and around a lot of females." She nodded.

"Baby it's okay." She smiled at me.

"Mom you know what I do and I can't bring her into this. I don't even want her to even know what I do. You know I can't afford to live someone especially not with opps out here. Then I am so used to doing what I am doing and I know I hurt her it's was all in her eyes and you know I love females and I would never wanna hurt anyone's feelings and then Jen she talk ways to much and now I gotta handle her and it's just a lot going on." I sighed.

"Well you are strong and smart and you will figure it out."

Someone knock on my door.

"Hold up." She nodded I opened the door and Xyla stood there and he head curly and she had ok a shirt and some shorts and slides and she was absolutely beautiful like always.

"Hey." She rolled her eyes. "You have all the food at your house." I step to the side and she walked in and put them down and Xai was jumping on my leg and I picked him up.

"Hey baby boy. You missed me?" He licked my nose. "I missed you too."

"He was whining for the passed three days." She said in a flat tone. "I told him we are getting divorced." She shrugged and I laughed.

"Listen I am sorry okay? I apologize my goal is to never hurt anyone especially you. You are awesome and you are my bestfriend and you make me happy and I love being around and I don't wanna loose that." She looked at me and nodded. "Seriously Xyla, I don't give a fuck about your job or this or that. I apologize from the bottom of my heart."