1

Xyla POV

"I just got a new client so i'll be there early so I can get to know how he like things and shit." I sighed and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Well is it a old lady or man?" She sighed.

"I don't even know, Mrs smith said they just called in for a permanent so he wants to see how one of us do I'm guessing but Miss. Smith just sent me."

I am xyla Henderson but people call me Xy. I am a traveling maid, the home care field is me just turning my hobbies or my stress reliever into a job and it pays well. The people I have worked for have been very nice, old black couples. This would actually be my first time becoming a permanent. I draw the line at live in for right now. Most of them are nice and I love building relationships and getting know them and how they like everything and what is off limits and stuff.

"Okay girl I just pulled up."

"Okay call me when you leave." Zora walked in the camera.

"I will do. I love you."

"love you too." I hung up and hopped up the car and grabbed my work belt and supplies bucket.

I knocked on the door.

"Here I come!" I heard a girl yell.

@shakyra.kakes

"Who the fuck are you?" she mugged and I turned up my lip but instantly switched back in my professional mode

"Henderson, Xyla Henderson, I am here for a Jamies Cone. I am with smith's cleaning service." Sh still look confused. "I am a maid and I was assigned-"

"Oh you the worker bitch." She said flatly, rolling her eyes and I scoffed. "Jai! Some maid is here for you!"

Wait...

I just had to breathe it out.

He walked up behind her.

"Move." He pushed her. "Stop opening my door, I told you about that shit. Excuse us, come in." He grabbed my bucket and I walked in.

"Thank y-"

"Her big ass can carry that bucket. She do it for a living."

"Where you work?" He asked and she shrugged. "Exactly so shut the fuck up. You can leave." He dismissed her.

"No I ain't ready."

"It wasn't a question." She sighed and went upstairs. "Hey I apologize about that." She sat my bucket down.

"No problem and thank you." We smiled at eachother. "Um I am Xyla Henderson from Smith's cleaning service." He nodded.

"Oh okay I kinda figured but I got a few friends coming Over later so if you could just clean up down here and the bathroom and- we'll come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs.