21

Xyla POV

"You need some damn sex. You getting in my nerves, you are so uptight." Hasley laughed. "You masturbate?"

"Yes but that isn't the same. Sex is different."

"Then get it."

"I can't."

"Bitch I am not playing this game with you. Get it." I groaned in aggravation and threw my head back. "Hello? Brodie... hey I was wondering why the fuck I ain't been to your house yet... nah... you don't trust me? You think I am gone get you robbed?... blah blah blah... why are you coming here?... damn you always on you way... what you don't have a life or something?..." she burst out laughing.

"He is not that fucking funny with his stupid ass." I snapped and she looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"

" You losing your damn mind boy..." she pulled the phone away from her ear. "Let's handle dis hoe." I laughed.

"You are so funny. I miss my daughter." She shushed me.

"No she is just talking some bullshit..." she put him on speaker.

"She not answering my phone calls so now I gotta make an hour trip."

" She probably avoiding your ass."

" She may have an a real spicy attitude she need to get some fucking dick." He sighed.

"I said the same thing." She stuck her tongue out at me. "Ain't nobody do shit to her ass. I think that is the problem." He laughed.

"How you and Ciara?" She started fake crying. "You alright?"

I couldn't help but crack the fuck up, because why is she playing so much!

" I apologize, this is the real touchy subject for me right now. That thot bitch left me. She just left me out to die. i'm in love with her stupid ass." She cried and I laughed.

"Damn sis.... Everything will get better. what happened?"

" we had this heated argument about being me flirting with some girl on Instagram. I flirt with everybody, she didn't have a problem before, but now she has a problem now. It wasn't a problem when I was flirting with her ass."

" I can't judge you because I ain't perfect but damn... you guys were perfect for each other, you stole my best chick just to do her crazy. You're not right now i gotta get my-"

" I will fuck you up." She said seriously and he laughed. "Don't blame with me. She be back."

" how are you so sure?"

" Because I fucking love her and I will go kill her if she don't." She shrugged and I frowned up my face. "Fuck is you looking at?" She snapped my me and I laughed.

"You mad as fuck." I pushed her off the couch and she squealed before her body hit the ground.

"Ow shit..." she jumped up and rubbed her shoulders. "Bitch."

"Sorry I be forgetting you not Luca." I laughed and somebody knocked on the door and she went to get it it.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Jaime walked in and my heart fell to my ass.

"What? What did I do?" I walked over to him.

"This attitude what is it about?"

"Where is my daughter?"

"With my mom, what is this attitude about? I am not asking again."

"Well good because I don't have to explain shit to you." He stared at me for a second and he grabbed the back of my neck and started to massage it uses his thumbs for the front.