9

Jaime POV

"Bro just grab all the money because we gone have to kill all these cops!" Penguin yelled.

"Nigga we are trying. You just standing there nigga tighten up." Luca snapped.

"Y'all nigga just need to do what need to be done." I spoke calmly.

We grabbed all the money and now we had to make our way out the entrance way.

"Okay you see a cop kill his ass!" We ran and killed every cop in our way penguin got shot.

"Fuck!" Luca sighed and I stayed focus and we continued. "Damn i should took his gun I'm outta bullets." I sighed.

"Fuck..." I sighed. "Bro I ain't doing this shit no more." I watched as the screen said mission failed.

"Atleast we still got paid a little some." Penguin laughed.

"Ard y'all I gotta got get my brace tighten bitches." Luca left the party.

"Ard add me when y'all hop on."

"Will do Bitch." I logged out and I looked at Xyla and was knocked out with Kyla sleeping in her arms.

My phone started ringing.

"Yo Yo!" I answered.

"We found the daughter."

"Okay just bring her here and I'll call Dr. Suki." I hung up and called the doctors to my house and breezy got here first.

"Wussup Bro." I dapped him up.

"Wussup." I bent down to the little girl level.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled and she was dirty and she smelled like I couldn't even tell you and her hair was matted and her shirt was ripped and pants had holes in it and she was super skinny. "Do you have a name?" She shook her head.

"She doesn't speak she just knows she's 6 and he say she was born December 31 or October 17 and she is unmarked. Her mommy was a drug addict too and they never took her to the hospital. He mom ended up dying and he left her with some random crackhead."

"Y'all put him down?" He nodded.

"He lied about her age I had to pry out the truth about where so was at and her age and I also find this." He dropped two bags at his feet.

"How much?"

"150,ooo each bag I think he was stacking up to relocate in another country."

"Then why he ain't just pay me the 50,000 he owe me." He shrugged. "Okay how much more you need for you mom's surgery?"

"60 grand." I nodded.

"Take a bag. Get you a crib and get your mom straight and tell her I'll be by to check on her." He nodded.

"Thank you man." He hugged me and I patted his back.

"No problem." Somebody rung the door bell. "Let him in and I'll see you soon." I dapped him up and he did as told.

"Let's move this to the basement."

Breezy has been working for me for about a year because he needed money to save his mom. He been in his hustle working hard and showing no mercy. I fucks with him heavy, he has became a true brother of mine.

"Okay so I want a rape kit done and I want the regular shit just a check up and she is not marked so can can we get a birth certificate and her birthday is either December the 31st or October the 14 and she is 6 and she doesn't talk. I want you to drawl blood and just her for any type hiv and shit like that like make sure you really get every little piece of information that you can." He nodded.