15

Often in life we need someone to tell us that what we are doing is right. What we are thinking is right. For me that person is my mother! She is very cool and I even can discuss "boys" with her!

Some boys find it very hard to communicate with their fathers after certain age. Their first friend in childhood becomes stranger to them in their teenage and adulthood! So this is your cue guys! Go back to your first friend, he waits for you every day to talk with you like those good old days where you used to fill in him with every detail of your life!

So this chapter dedicated to that person who sort our mind out!🌸

Enjoy reading 😊

---------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai, Maharashtra :

After talking with Yuvi, Teju feels better and she plans to pacify Karan. Teju and Yuvi had their dinner together and after dinner Yuvi leave for her home.

Next day, Karan packs his bag and leaves for the airport. He informs Prince about the same. Prince tries to stop him from doing stupidity but Karan being Karan ignores his pleading and went to airport.
He was going to his home in Punjab! After all the chaos he needed to go to his father. His father always used to sort his mind. Although Karan started getting normal after thinking everything thoroughly and from both their point of views. He also knew Teju would ask him for forgiveness like thousand times and also after he forgives her she'll still make a point to make him realise that she did him wrong and she feels guilty. But, but still he needed one last advise from his father to lead his life peacefully! He needed that champi session with his father to face the further situations!

Jalandhar, Punjab :

After hours of flight he finally reached his home in Jalandhar, Punjab! He inhaled the smell of homely air and proceed further to his home. He reached his home and rang the bell. His father was the one who received him and he was shocked to see his son in front of him. His father immediately took him in a hug and called out his mother,
KD- Suneeta!!! Suneeta, come fast!!
Km - was busy in making butter chicken because she was missing her Sunny from morning so they decided to have his favorite food for lunch! She came cleaning her hands and stood still watching her beloved son in his father's embrace. Karan smiled at her affectionately and nodded in way to join the family hug. Without wasting a second she came and hugged her dear boys! Yes that's what she called them, Her boys! They all were so happy being with each other. Karan was shocked to see his favorite butter chicken for the lunch as he was craving for it badly. Little did the mother's instincts worked for him!They had their lunch together giving life updates to each other. His parents were really surprised as their son strictly warned them to not insist to come home as ge is on business trip here. But somewhere they knew that he is a family person and would never go back to Dubai without meeting them!

It was a after the dinner, Karan was roaming in the garden in front of his house. His father came with oil in his hands. They smiled affectionately at each other. And like a good boy Karan seat in front of his father for their Champi session!
KD - So, how's life Sunny?
K - It's good papa. We cracked the deal with this company and now I'm relived that after some months we will finally wind up the business in Dubai and settle in Mumbai forever!
KD - That's great my boy! I'm glad you're working hard and I'm proud of you!
K - Thanks Papa!
KD - Now tell me what is it that's bothering you!
K - Looks at him and sighs! Papa yaar! How do you do it every time?
KD - Chal khoteya! Baap hu me tera(I'm your father afterall)! Now tell me!
Karan - You know about Teju right?
KD- Yeah the pretty one!
K - Papa focus! Finally I found her back!
KD- That's great! Then why you're stressing?
Karan tells him everything that happened last week and how she misunderstood him and all. After listening to him his father was silent so he called him ,
K - Papa, what should I do?
KD- Sunny you only gave the answers to your questions na! And she is right at her position Sunny! Of course she'll be over protective about her heart after your rejection and will do everything to protect it from breaking once again right! Also she was not as mature as she would be now! So talk to her and as you said she'll definitely do everything to pacify you. So enjoy that! You are getting your best friend (he stressed on the word intentionally, Kd knew Karan loves Teju but he wanted Karan to realise it on his own) back!
Karan smiled at him and he knew that he was on right track now!

Mumbai, Maharashtra :

Teju reached office eagerly. She couldn't wait to ask her Sunny forgiveness and sort their misunderstanding! They gathered for the meeting and that's when she got to know that Karan is on leave for a week. She felt sad would be an under statement. But somehow she managed to focus on the meeting.

After the meeting she went to Prince's cabin.
P : Come in!
T : Bhai! Where is he?
P : I don't know. He didn't inform me!
T : Bhai don't lie. And remember that you're always in my team! So tell me where did that idiot run away?
P : You know him very well right! After all you're his best friend then you would know where will he go?
T : I knew it! He went to Jalandhar, didn't he?
P : I guess so! Look I don't wanna break any promise so now you may leave.
T : Fine! I'll go and tell him that it was a very bad stunt to run away from the conflict and it's not like he'll never face me again in his life! Duh..Idiot!

After cursing him she went to her seat and started working. She knew that he needed his father at that time. Because that's what he did when she confessed her feelings! He ran away to Jalandhar for a week to avoid her! And he was doing the same this time also. Little did she knew that his trip to Jalandhar would be in her favor as last time.

After office she reached home. After freshening up she tried calling him but her calls went unanswered! She messaged him but he left her messages on seen! Rude ass! She mumbled to herslef. She had her dinner. Did her favorite thing to stargaze and watch moon from her window and went to sleep. Not before messaging him to stop being a baby and come to her as soon as possible!

Will Sunny pay heed to her messages and come back her soon?

What all she will have to do to manao him?

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer