6

Enjoy reading 😊

Dubai :

Days passed as usual, mostly Karan and Prince preparing for project India. They were all set and fully prepared to embark on their expansion.

And it was finally the day when they were leaving for India. Omi has come to bid them bye at the Airport,

O : So all set bhai. Ready to roll.
K : Never been ready before.
P : Yeah dude. Can't wait to go to India.
K : Also I don't know why but I feel like something's going to happen. Good/bad I don't know. But feels like life's going to change. Rab ji Mehr karo! Also Laddo's bappa be with me!🥰
Prince was shocked listening to Karan. But Omi gave simple smile looking at sky and winked at bappa and rab ji! Because he remembered his conversation with his dear friends from college!!

Flashback :
It was the day when Monica and Janvi hung up the phone seeing Teju coming towards them! Because it was none other that our Omi to whom they were talking to on the video call!

O : Hi Monicaaa!! Oh Janu is also there!
J : Om don't call me that only Karan bhai have rights to call me by that name.
O : Okay okay I will not! Is sweetie fine(winking towards Janvi and trying to make Monica jealous)
M(coughing) : If you both are done doing stupidity then can we focus on the thing for which you called for Mr. Omi Singh!
J : Om you're gone dude.
All three paused for some time and started laughing at Monica's cute jealousy!
O : OK OK! Let's focus on our mission guys!
J : Yes. So Omi I have a good news for you!
O : It is what I think it is! Did you finally accept Kabir's proposal. I'm so happy for you Jaanaaa! When's the D-Day!
J : Oh my gooooddd!!!!! You're too much Om. It's not like that(blushing). Stupid. I just found out that Teju's company is collaborating with new start up company from Dubai.
O : Oh wow! That's so cool. You know what we are also collaborating with a big MNC from Mumbai! We finalized the deal last week only.
M : Haye rabba mereya(Oh my dear god) aren't you  getting what she's suggesting Omi!?
O : Oh Oh! OH MY GOD! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING! AND IF YOU ARE THEN IT'S A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE JOKE!
J : Omi tell me the name of MNC you're working with! Because Teju didn't know the details of the startup she'll be working with!
O : Oh it's XYZ Pvt. Ltd.
M & J : Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!
O : What happened why are you guys shouting!!
M : Duffer it's Teju's company! And she'll be working with Karan!
O : WTF!!!! Oh my god!!! Guys I'll hang up the phone! Let me tell this good news to Karan bhai!!Bye bye..
J : Wait wait idiot! Don't spoil DESTINY'S SURPRISE! Let them meet as destiny has planned!
M : Yes. You just keep quiet Om and let destiny decide their fate.
O : OK OK girls I agree with you!! But I can't express how happy I am!! Now I also want to come to India!
M : So come naaa!!! I miss you baby🥺🥺 And she realized what's she said.
O : What did you just call me Monica!
J : Oh my god finally! Shall I leave you love birds alone(winking)!
M : Dare you go from here! And Om it was just.. umm
O (mimicking): Yeah yeah I know it's just slipped out of my mouth! I didn't mean it and blah blah blah..
M : You know na everything then do it na! Propose me properly then you'll get everything without filter!
Om was shocked with Monica's bold confession! He was going to reply, that's when Janvi saw Teju coming towards them. So they bid Om a quick bye and cut the call.

Present :

Omi came back to reality when he heard the announcement of Karan and Prince's flight. He bid them bye whole heartedly wishing them best!

Mumbai :

It was Sunny morning in Mumbai. Teju was getting ready for the office! Her maid was making her breakfast. Maid noticed something different in Teju's behavior so she asked her about it.

Maid : What happened Teju baba, today you're looking very happy! Is it your birthday today! Nooo it's not your birthday I remember your birthday, it's on 10th of June!
T : Ho ho maushi(Yes yes aunty). It's not my birthday today. And nothing special. It's just a good day.
Maid(teasing) : Hmmmm...Konitari yenare vatat(I think someone special is coming).
T(blushing) : Kay maushi. Kahipan Kay bolta. Asa kahi nahiye.(Ah aunty. You're just blabbering rubbish. It's not like what you're thinking.)
Maid : Okay okay leave it. I just want you to be happy. Stay blessed.
T : Thank you maushi. Love you.

T(in mind) : But it's true what she's saying.  Why am I feeling so happy and weird. And like life's going to change. Leave it Teju!!! Hurry up you'll get late otherwise.

With that thought she goes to get ready and and...

Cliffhanger!!!!!!👻

Don't kill me🤭

So Sunny and Laddo feeling life's going to change...
Well I can't wait to see how they meet..
Are y'all excited for their meet after so many years!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer