10

Happy Valentines Everyone!❤️
I hope you spend the day with your loved ones. Also hope that we'll get some TejRan moment today👻

Enjoy reading 😊

Mumbai :

Prince came back from his date with Yuvika. He was on cloud nine. But he was determines to scold Karan for his behavior in the morning. So he went to his room.
P : Bhai open the door.
K : Go away Prince. I'm not in the mood.
P : You can't always have it your way!Open the door now.
Karan opens the door. : What is it?
P : Why you behaved that way. That too on the first day itself. You should have waited for them to tell the reason why she was absent.
K : Prince you want to be their lawyer then be one. But don't come to me with silly excuses.
P : Bhai her ankle got twisted and doctor strictly told her to take bed rest. That's why she's on leave for one week. And she'll be joining us from next week. And she's the best employee from their team. Also the team lead. And she's come up with very unique ideas with each project. And I think you should apologise for your behavior tomorrow.
K : Ohh...I'm sorry yaar I behaved that way. You know na how impulsive I am. And how I hate the unprofessinalism. And yes I will apologise tomorrow!
P : Cool!
K : But tell me where were you till this time?
P(blushing) : Bha..Bhai I was..Umm I was on date with Yuvika.
K : Woahh..on first day only. Not bad Mr. Narula. I'm impressed!
After chit chatting for few minutes Prince leaves and Karan goes to sleep.

Next day Karan apologise to all of them for his behavior and they start with the work.

Days passed like breeze. Teju also got better with the help of medicines and proper rest. She was missing her work. She goes for check up and doctor tells her that she can walk now and asks her to do some exercise to cure the ankle.

It was Monday morning. All four of them that is Aada, Aneri, Yuvika and Teju were getting ready for office. Maid came and made their tiffin. All of them went to office.

Teju was feeling something different today. She was not able to understand the feeling. It was like she was going to get her life back. She thought that it was because she was rejoining the work and shrugs off that feeling. Finally all of them reach the office and settles in their respective cubicles.

Here Karan and Prince was also present in their alloted cabin. And Karan was feeling different too. He was smiling remembering some memories of him and his Laddoo. But he didn't pay any heed to his feeling and gets back to his work.

After an hour they all gather in the meeting room for daily team meeting.  All of them were present. Karan was about to join the meeting and at that time only his phone rang. It was his mom. So he can't ignore it. He picks up the call,
K : Hi mumma. How are you!!?
Km : I have called you to tell you that I'm not talking to you.
K : Laughs at his mom. Mumma are you sure. You'll be able to do that.
Km : Sunny why do you do it then. Why can't you just call me once a day and inform me about your well being.  Is it too much.
K : Sorry mumma! You know na everything. And have I ever ignored your calls. Tell me. Have I ever?
Km : No but make me feel special someday and call me on your own na.

Like this they continued their chat for few minutes. Karan hung up the phone and comes out of cabin to reach the meeting room. Everyone was waiting for him only. And when he enters the cabin,
T : Eyes gets moist and whispers..Sunny!! Her voice was very low so noone could hear it.

Karan greets everyone with his warm smile and starts to apologise for being late. He gazes at the room and stops at Teju. His world stop then and there!
There she was his laddo! After so many years of search and wait. Here she was. In front of him. As his colleague. As the person who will help him expand his business. His eyes start brimming with tears. But as a perfect business man he controls it.

Here Teju was feeling tsunami in her tummy. She was not able to digest the fact that the only person she was not ready to meet was in front of her. But as professional as she is, she burries all her feelings and makes a straight face.

Prince was there and he understands the situation and starts the meeting.

P : So I can see one new member. Hello, I'm Prince Narula Partner of DreamTech.
T : was very overwhelmed to see Prince in front of her. He nods at him and says Hello Sir.
P : Everyone in the team calls me Prince so same goes with you.
K : Hello I'm Karan Kundrra partner of DreamTech. Welcome aboard. We are very pleased to have you in our team.
T : Hello Sir. I'm Tejasswi Prakash. I'm the team lead of this team. We are very happy to serve you. I hope we'll be able to deliver you what you are looking for.
K : First of all it's Karan and not Sir. And I have heard about your work and I'm sure that you will provide me what I'm looking for.

Karan was very happy that it was his laddoo with whom he is going to work. But it was not the case with Teju. She was disturbed and annoyed to the core to see him there.

After finishing the meeting everyone was going to their respective cubicle. Everyone left and Prince and Karan were still there.

K : Prince. Prince. We found her. We got her back. My laddo. She is here. I'm not able to digest it that she is here.
P : I knew it bhai.
K : looks at him with shock. How come. And why didn't you tell me earlier. And most importantly when you got to know.
P : I got to know yesterday only. Through Yuvi obviously. She was showing me some pics from her phone. And she showed me their team dinners photo. That's when I got to know that it was our Teju. I was very happy and coming to tell you. But was sworn by someone to not tell you,

Flashback :

After getting to know about Teju's whereabouts Prince was very happy. He did not ask much about her to Yuvi. Because he got to know that Yuvi don't know anything about Teju and Karan's situation so he let it be. He dropped Yuvi at Teju's flat and coming back to hotel when his phone rang,
P : Hello Saale. You remember me?
O : Prince bhai how could I forgot you.
P : I thought you forgot us after you got the love of your life. That too after so many years of hard work.
O : No bhai. It's not like that. It's just I'm stuck in the work. As you both are not here.
P : Okay okay. Let that be. I have a great great news Om.
O : What is it bhai.
P : Om I found Teju..finally..Karan bhai will be so happy. I'm going to him only.
O : Ohh that. I knew it already. But don't tell him yet.
P : What!!! how do you know. And why didn't you tell me.
With that Omi explains Prince everything about what happened and how he found out that they will be working with Teju only. Prince listens to it and agrees with the plan of "Let's destiny decide their fate"

Present  :

With that Prince explains Karan everything. Karan was shocked and rooted to his place. Karan was mad at them first then calms himself down understanding everyone's circumstances.

He decides to pacify her. And get back his bestest friend by hook or by crook.

They met! Finally!

How will Karan manofy her?

I hope I was able to reach upto your expectations!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer