4

Hello people I'm back and and Sorry for the delay guys!

Also not proof reading done. Ignore the mistakes!

Enjoy reading😊

Days were hasty for both Teju and Karan. And it was still 2 weeks for Karan's team to go to India.

Dubai :

Omi, Prince and Karan were in their meeting room and discussion was going on regarding who all should go to India and who should stay their in Dubai.

O : Karan bhai, Prince is going to India that we finalized. But I think one of us should also go there.
P : Yes I agree with him and was about to propose this.
K : Prince I trust you, you'll nail it there. And you have potential my man.
P : Yeah yeah I know but still, everything will be new and overwhelming so I want either of you with me.
O : Yes Karan bhai, here our set up is settled so I think you should accompany him there in India. Also it is your idea of expansion so you should be there.
K : For the last time I'm warning you it's OUR company. And nothing belongs to only one person. So the credit is ours. And okay Prince I'll be coming with you then.
P & O : That's great. Now no one can stop us(cheerfully).
K : Yeah. Now back to work guys. And Omi you have to handle here alone. But know that Prince and I are only one call away if you need anything.
O : Yes bhai I know. Also..,Um..,
K : Why are you hesitating Om tell me what do you want to ask.
O : Bhai I hope you find Teja bhai there. Fingers crossed.
P : Om you know na my priority in India will To find our Teja bhai only. That's why I'm taking this idiot with me. So that he can focus on business and I'll be free as a bird to look after Teju.
Listening to Prince and Om, Karan was startled will be an under statement.
They all laughed whole heartedly and resumed their work.

Mumbai :

As Teju's project was in the last stage and was passed onto the other team, she was relaxed for some days. So she took leave from her company for 3 days. So for the leave she decided to surprise her College besties.

Introducing new characters :
Monica Sharma
Janvi Gupta
(Both are College besties of Teju. Classmates of Karan, Omi and Prince. They all went to same College. All were not part of the same group. But know each other and are friends.
Monica and Janvi stays in same Apartment in Pune and they are working in MNC same as Teju.)

So for the leave she decides to visit her besties and come back fresh to start the new project.
After doing the bookings she sleeps. Next day after travelling for 3 hours she finally reaches their Apartment. And reaching their floor she rings the bell.
Monica opens the door and gets surprised to see Teju in front of her.
J : Mon, why are you taking so much time, who is it?
She comes blabbering this, and finds Teju in front of her
"Tejuuuuuuu" She sequels in happiness and takes her in a bone crashing hug. And Teju also hugs her back with same love and screaming "Jaannnn". Hearing their scream Monica comes out of her sweet shock and joins them in a hug. Three of them stays like this for a while.
T(breaking the hug) : So how do find the surprise!!
M : Are you kidding, we are so pleased.
J : Finally madam, you got time for us. Was sick of seeing your face in that rectangular screen man.
T : I was missing you guys so much. And there was not much work in the office so came here to meet my babies. How are you both???
M : We are great Teju. And we too missed you so much. Our day is incomplete without mentioning your name. Our colleagues also know your name.
J : And they are like "who is this girl we soo want to meet her"
T : Are you serious!!!!
And three of them laughs.

Later Monica and Janvi leaves for the office as they were unaware of Teju's arrival. So they went to office. And took leave for further days. The day went like breeze Teju sleeping in all the day, scrolling Insta and watching youtube videos.

After Monica and Janvi coming back to home they decided to go to 'Pawna Lake Camping' next evening. After deciding the plan three of them dozes off to sleep cuddling each other.

Next morning they wake up little late as they are on their holidays. So the day goes lazily. And in the evening they book the cab and starts the journey towards Pawna lake. Chit chatting, gossiping and eating junk food they reaches their destination.

They get settled in one tent and comes out for drinks and dinner. Teju was little hesitating for drinks but Mon and Janvi forced her to have it. Because they know without having drinks this girl will never pour her heart out and will bury all her feelings in her heart only. After having 2 ,3 pegs Teju gets little tipsy. And Monica being her best friend gets alert.
M : So Teju, how's life baby?
T : It's good. But..(her eyes gets moist)
J : Teju what happened baby?
M : I know what it is(And looks at Janvi giving her knowing expression)
J & M : Teju is it about Karan bhai!!
Teju (looks at them amazed) : No. No. It's not about him.
J : Yeah and when did you start lying to us.
Teju gives up and starts to pour her heart.
"You know guys, there is no day that I have spent without his memories..Our memories. Those days were the best days of my life. I.. I just can't get over him Jaann. I just can't. But you know what. It's okay, we can't force anyone to feel the same as we feel for them and yeah I don't want to face him ever. And will never come to those boring reunions that he arranges every year."
Completing this she starts crying. Monica and Janvi consoles her and somehow she becomes calm.
J : Teju why this stubbornness of not facing him when you love him so much.
M : I know dude. It fucking kills us to see you like this. And you very well know that why he arranges those stupid reunions.
J : Only so that he can meet you. Also you have banned us to let him know about your whereabouts and Insta handle!!
M : He really wants to meet you Teju! And we feel very guilty to lie about not knowing about you and tell him that we lost contact with you!
T(huffs) : You both are my best friends stop being his lawyer. And my decision is final. I won't meet him and will never face him.
M : Teju you know what they say, 'never say never'.

Teju pouts and goes to sleep covering her mouth with blanket. Monica and Janvi laughs at her antics and goes to sleep not without squishing her in their bear hugs.

Let's see what destiny has planned!!
Will Prince and Omi's plan succeed?
Monica and Janvi will be able to convince Teju to contact Karan!?

Long chapter for compensation!!!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer