8

Tejranyash on your demand an early update!❤️

Enjoy reading😊

Mumbai(Teju's Apartment) :

As per the discussion Yuvi and Aada joined Teju and Aneri at her flat in the evening. They also brought some fun games with them for passing time. Teju's maid came in the evening and made their dinner and left not without instructing Teju.

Later in the night they had dinner while watching 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'. Teju remembered how Karan used to explain her some jokes and made fun of her for not getting them on her own. She was lost in her memories when Aada shook her harshly,
T(scared) : Aadu what happened!
A : You asking me ,where were you lost madam. I was calling your name since forever.
Teju shrugs off and replies : Oh nothing you tell me what do you need?
A : I was asking you for your plate. You're done eating or do you need something?
T : No no. I don't need anything. I'm full.
Y : Sure na baby. You have to have medicines after this. And doctor said that the dose is high. You could have acidity.
T : Oh yeah I remember. But I guess this much is enough yaar. I'm full anyways.
A : Okay then give me your dish I'll put in the sink. And wash your hand in the dish only.
T : Yes mummas and laughs.

Teju takes medicines and Aneri helps her to her bedroom and asks Yuvi to accompany her. So that someone will be there with her if she needs anything. And rest two of them gets settled in the other room. All of them sleeps in no time as they were tired from the hectic day.

Mumbai(Karan's hotel):

It was dinner time and Karan was still working on his laptop. Prince comes and knocks on his door. Karan opens the room. And without warning Prince goes and laids on the bed.
K : Careful you monkey. There's lot of stuff on the bed.
P : Bhai what are you doing. And why didn't you get ready yet. We have to go to the dinner with the manager of XYZ Pvt. Ltd. Who's team will be working with us.
K : I remember that Prince. I was preparing for the presentation only.
P : Bhai presentation..it's not needed.
K : I know Prince. But still it is just to give him idea about our work.
P : OK OK. I can't win it against you ever. So just get ready. I'm soo damn hungry.
K : Just give me 5 I'll be there.
With that Karan went to get ready and Prince starts scrolling insta on his phone. After 5 minutes Karan comes being ready in fresh suit and they leave for the dinner.

At dinner,

Manager : Hello Karan sir, hello Prince sir. My name is Rahul Advani. I'm the manger of the team that'll be working with you.
K : Hello Mr. Advani and call us by our names only. Sir is not needed.
P : Yeah and I hope we didn't make you wait.
R : No no. I just came here about 10 minutes only.
K : Okay so let's get seated. And start the work. Right!
P : Yes let's go.
R : So sir tell me what do you expect from my team.
K : We are new here. And we want to expand our business here. We need solid marketing and growing ideas.
R : Don't worry sir. I have super employees in my team. They are so hard working and innovative. There are 4 girls and 3 boys in my team. All of them are best.
P : That's Fantastic! Now if you both excuse then we should order food!
All of them laughs and ordered the food. With discussing business and some other stuff they complete the dinner. Karan insists to pay the bill so he pays the bill and they all retire back to their rooms calling it a night.

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer