5

Enjoy reading 😊

Pawna Lake :

Next morning Teju wakes up with a headache and finds out the tent empty. She corrects her clothes and hair and comes out of the tent. She searches for her besties. And finds them chatting on video call with someone. As they see her coming towards them they hangs up the phone. Teju finds is suspicious but let's go off it because of her headache.
She complains them about the headache and they arrange the lime water for her.

Later that afternoon they come back to Pune. They spend time with each other recalling all the fun they had during college days. Janvi tries to make Teju understand about the Karan's matter. But she being stubborn doesn't pay any heed to her demands. The days pass like this. And it was the day of Teju's return to Mumbai.

She bids them an emotional bye. And promises them to visit often. Also asks them to visit her. After coming back to her apartment at Mumbai. She rests for some time and arranges her travel bag. At night she has her dinner and sleeps with the thought "Chutti khatam, kam shuru"(holidays are over and it's time to start work)😢.

Dubai :

It was night, Karan was searching for Teju on instagram. But again got the same outcome 'User not found'. He gets upset and tries to call Janvi his sister like friend from college.

Phone conversation :

K : Pick up the phone Janu. Please pick up the phone.
J glaring her ringing phone mumbles "Uff..Karan bhai" with dilemma to pick the phone or not she picks it up finally.
J : Yes Karan bhai!
K : Thank god Janu you picked up. How are you?
J : I am fine bhai. How's it going?
K : Workwise awesome but my personal life sucks.
Janvi remains silent not knowing how to pacify him.
K : Hello Janu are you there!
J : Yes yes, I'm here only. Say na what were you telling.
K : Haan I forgot to ask where were for last 3 days. I've been trying to reach out to you. Your phone was out of coverage.
J : Um..um bhai I was away for trip with some friends.
Listening friends from her Karan gets hopeful and asks,
K : Was she there? Did you get in touch with her? How is she? Tell na why are you silent.
J : Bhai bhai chill and let me speak at least. You are shooting questions non stop. Breath please. Calm down.
K : Sorry sorry I got excited. But tell na you got any information about her?
Janvi was feeling guilty and on the verge of telling him everything about Teju but she remembers the promise she's given to Teju.

Flashback :

It was the day next to when the girls came back from the Camping. They were sitting having evening snacks and tea when Teju started talking about Karan.
T : Janu I know you are close to Karan, as you consider him your brother.
J : And also remember only he can call me Janu and not anyone else.
T(rolling her eyes) : Yeah yeah I remember. So Jaaann, stressing her nickname, I want one promise from you!
J : Teju please don't make me do this, pretty please.
T : Please Jaann, promise me you will never tell him about my whereabouts. No matter what happens! You have my sware. And if you tell him anything about me then that will be the last day you will see my face or talk to me.
Janvi was helpless and promises her whatever she asked for. Getting what she needed , Teju turns to Monica ,
T : Mon same goes with you. No matter how greedily he asks, you won't tell him anything. I repeat anything. I know you also have nice friendship with him. But for me, please don't tell him anything.
Monica sighs and agrees to everything Teju asked for.

Back to present,

K : Janu where did you get lost.
J : Nowhere bhai. I'm here only. And about trip, it was just me and Mon. We went camping.
Karan gets disappointed and hums. After talking for few minutes he hangs up the phone and goes to sleep. Well tries but he was not able to sleep. So he starts watching "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." on netflix. It was something that him and Teju always used do when she came over to his flat for sleepovers. Watching some scenes he remembers the giggles of Teju and dozes off to sleep in no time.

Who was on the video call with Janvi and Monica?
Will Janvi be able to keep the secret from Karan for long?
Stay tuned to find out!!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer