9

Enjoy reading 😊

Mumbai(Teju's Apartment):

Next morning all four of them wake up. Aneri, Aada and Yuvi got ready for office. Yuvi helped Teju getting ready. Maid also came on her usual time. As Aneri asked maid to accompany Teju for a day, but maid had work elsewhere so she got her daughter to accompany Teju for a day.

(Note : Teju's parents didn't come because Teju doesn't want to trouble them and worry them about her health. So she didn't inform them.)

Then three of them left for office. Also maid left leaving her daughter with Teju. Teju didn't wanted to trouble her but had no option as Aneri has warned her. Teju had blast spending time with maid's daughter. Her name is Khushi. Teju was in love with her. They had lunch together. And in the afternoon took nap together. Khushi was hesitating to sleep in the same bed as Teju. But Teju understood her hesitation and made her comfortable.

They were sleeping like this

Mumbai(XYZ Pvt. Ltd. ) :

Karan and Prince woke up early in the morning. Did their workout in hotel's gym. Later they had their breakfast and left for XYZ Pvt. Ltd.

Both of them reach the company and meets with chairman and directors. After meeting with them they meet Rahul Advani(Teju's manager). After quick chat with him, they asks him to arrange meeting with the whole team.

In meeting,

Aada, Aneri and Yuvi along with their 3 colleagues (Harsh, Krishna and Nikhil) joines the meeting. Karan greets them all with a warm smile. He turns to see Prince lost somewhere, to be precise lost in someone's charm. He follows his gaze and finds out that he was gawking at some girl. After registering Prince's condition Karan starts the conversation.

K : Hello all, please be seated. After everyone gets settled he again starts, So I'm Karan Kundrra partner of DreamTech . We have our settled business in Dubai and now we want to spread our wings and expand our business here in our mother nation. I would like to know you all so that we can understand each other and work hard to achieve our goal. So let's start with the ladies.
AV : Hello Sir...
K : Just Karan. All of you (smiles).
AV : So yeah, Hello Karan I'm Aneri Vajani.
AK : Hello Karan, this is Aada Khan.
Now it was Yuvi's turn and Prince get excited,
Y : This is Yuvika Chaudhary. Welcome aboard Mr. Karan. And smiles at Prince.
Seeing her politeness and her warm nature Prince was very impressed.
K(whispers) : Prince Narula shut your mouth and control your adoration. She'll run away before anything happens.
Prince (straightening) : Uh. Hello all! This is Prince Narula Partner in DreamTech. Welcome all to our family as you all will be working with us for our company!

Same as Prince, Yuvika was also flattered with the bold and handsome businessman. She was bit shy and stealing glances to him every now and then.

Then they do further introduction of boys. After everyone's introduction Karan remembers that Rahul mentioned 4 girls and there were only 3 girls present. So he asks Rahul about it.
K : Rahul you mentioned that you had 4 girls in your team but I can only see 3 girls in front of me. If she's so busy with other work then let her do that work only. I don't like unprofessional people. This is our first meeting and she's not present. It's highly unprofessional.

Before Rahul or anyone else can speak Karan dismisses the meeting and leaves from there. Prince apologize for his behavior and tell them to meet tomorrow at same time to discuss further plans.

While leaving Yuvi stops and tells Prince about Teju's accident and why she's not present there. Prince feels sorry and tells her to convey her his regards. Also he asks Yuvi for coffee in the evening!(Boy, Prince is fast😉) She blushes and agrees!

After completing the work Aneri and Aada bids bye to Yuvi not before teasing her to death. They reach Teju's  Apartment to find the cutest scene of Teju hugging Riya and sleeping. Aada clicks their photo and wakes them up. After waking up Teju realizes that she slept for more than 3 hours and she freshen up with help of Aneri. After freshening up she finds Yuvi missing so asks them about her,

T : Aadu , Neri where is Yuvi? Did she go back to her apartment? Is she fade up of me(dramatically)!
AK : Hold on drama queen. She's on date by the way!!
T : Oh my gooooddd!!! Are you serious!! My shy Yuvi and on a date...I can't believe it.
AV : I know right! Finally!
T : I'm so happy for her. BTW who's the guy? Don't tell me it's Nikhil. Ewww.
AK : Shut up Teju it's not Nikhil.
AV : He's this businessman from the Dubai that we'll be working with.
T : Oh my god! Love at first sight. Not bad. Not bad. I'm impressed.
Like this they chit chatted. Had their dinner with Maid and Riya. Meanwhile they called Yuvi but she told them to not wait for her for dinner. So they have it and gets ready to sleep. At 11 PM Yuvi returns from her date. She fill them with all the details of her date. They tease her a lot and went to sleep.

Karan angry at Teju without knowing the reason!

What will be his reaction when he'll come know that it's his laddo at whom He's angry!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer