2

Teju and Karan's life was going smoothly. And they were content.

At Dubai,
One thought was always on Karan's mind, "Where is she? What will be she doing nowadays? Whether she got married like she always used to say that 'Sunny, I will get married at 25, I have restrictions from my parents!' Or she is still waiting for me?" These questions were not letting him sleep. So, as per his night routine he goes to social media site and searches for her name "Tejasswi Wayangankar." But as always he gets the result, 'User not found!' With disappointed heart and regret he goes to sleep.

"Where are you laddoo" he thoughts to himself and tries to sleep rubbing his face trying to control his vulnerability.

On the other hand,

It was night at Mumbai, Teju was sitting in the balcony with her cup of Chai, stargazing and talking to herself,
"Sunny why am I not able to forget you! It's to hard to stay away from you and your thoughts. I try to forget you every day but our beautiful memories won't let me do it. As you always used to say 'Baby doll you won't forget me ever' and it's true. But still I don't want to meet you ever!"

She sighs and puts the empty cup in the sink. Does her night skincare routine. And retires to sleep trying not to think about their memorable college days.

This was their routine. They used to think about each other without fail. Teju was very hurt and Karan was regretting his decision to let go of his bestest friend so easily.

Both goes to sleep without knowing how destiny is planning to make them one!

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer