12

After long time I'm writing. Please forgive the mistakes!
Also no proofread done.

Enjoy reading!!

‐-----------------------------------------------------

Mumbai :

Yuvika and Prince were on a date. They were having nice time with each other. But Yuvi noticed Prince was lost somewhere. She asked him about it. He was hesitating to tell her about Karan and Teju but he thoughts that maybe Yuvi will help Karan to get back Teju. So, he tells her each and everything that happened in past. After hearing their story Yuvi was so emotional but she was not able to understand why would Teju let go off of such a nice friendship and awesome friends. Like this they spend time and both of them decided to visit Teju. Yuvi wanted to check on her from afternoon's incident and Prince wanted to meet his long lost sister like friend. So they went to her.

At Teju's flat,

Yuvi rang the bell and Teju opens the door without paying attention. But when she sees Yuvi and Prince there, she stood still at the place. She was continously staring at Prince with moist eyes. Without wasting a second Prince took her in a big bear hug. His eyes start brimming with happy tears. He really considered Teju as his little sister. She also responded his hug clutching his shirt tight. They stayed in a hug for a while and Yuvi also got emotional seeing them. After sometime they broke the hug. Prince wiped Teju's tears and caressed her hair and started his bickering,
P : Where were you Teju all this while? Also you had problem with that idiot then why you broke contact with me. I used to miss you on each rakshabandhan and bhaidooj. Did you ever missed me. I know you didn't missed me at all else you would have contacted me way before.
T : Bhai bhai stop. Let me speak at least.
P : No I won't listen to any of your fuddu explanations. Tell me why you did this to me.
T : But you are not allowing me to speak only. Shall I?
P : Okay go ahead!
T : I missed you so much bhai. I missed that monkey Omi too. But I didn't wanted to talk to Karan so I never tried contacting you. But all these years I had track of your journey through Janvi and Monica. Also do you remember the blank calls you got on each rakshabandhan and bhaidooj. It was me only.
Prince had tears listening to the blank calls thing coz he felt it was Teju only. He again hugged her.

Later three of them had dinner together as Teju insisted. Prince asked about the reasons of her not talking to Karan but she didn't tell them anything about it and swiftly changed the topic and started teasing them. Like this they spent time and Yuvi and Prince leaves for their respective houses bidding Teju goodbye.

At Karan's Hotel,

Karan was very disturbed after seeing Teju's red eyes and nose. He blamed himself for making her cry. He was not able to control his anger and guilt. So started throwing things from his room everywhere. He messed up his room badly.

After sometime he started breathing heavily so sat on the floor. He started crying miserably as he was not able to control his emotions. It was the first time he was this miserable after everything happened. Because he believed that when his laddoo will see him, she'll come running to him and everything will be back to how it was. But reality was far from his thinking, so he was not able to cope up with it. He cursed himself and thinking about the day and laddoo he slept on the floor itself.

On the other hand, after bidding Prince and Yuvi a goodbye. Teju cleaned everything and sat on her favorite place gazing the moon and stars. She had tears in her eyes thinking about the day. She was feeling very guilty about the harsh tone and language she used with her Sunny. She cried for a while. Wiped her own tears and went to bed cursing her fate.

What will happen next!

Both of them are feeling guilty, will Teju mend things with Karan in guilt?

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer