11

Double Update!!!

For Tejranyash & 0928_rudy who motivate me❤️

Enjoy reading 😊
---------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai :

Karan and Prince leave for their cabin. Karan was very eager to meet Teju in person. So he calls her in his cabin making excuse of some work. Teju gets irritated but she can't help it, so she has to go. She prepares herself and takes a deep breath.

On the other hand Karan was so excited. But somehow manages to control his excitement and pretends to work. He heard the knock ,
K : Come in.
T : Sir you called.

Karan gets up from his chair and takes Teju in a bone crushing hug. Teju also responds to his hug with same emotion. Both were engrossed in the hug and starts to sob. After what feels like eternity they broke the hug. Karan sees tears in Teju's eyes and wipes them oh so softly. She also does the same and nods him in no to stop the sobbing. Karan cups her face and make her little away from him. He takes look of her from head to toe. Again pulls her closer and kisses her on her forehead. Teju closes her eyes feeling his emotions through the kiss. She again hugs him tightly.
K(softly) : Laddoo!
T : Sunny!
K : I missed you so much Laddoo.
T : Same. But I missed you more.
K(breaking the hug): Liar. You didn't missed me at all. If you would have missed me then you wouldn't have missed the reunions that I arranged only to get to meet you. Of you would have missed me then you would have maintained contact with me. You wouldn't ghost me.
T : Sunny(in baby voice).
K : Don't. Don't use that trick on me. I won't melt. And tell me why you didn't contact me.
T : Sunny I was confused and was not in my senses. Let it be na. Now you're here na will have fun!
Karan melts and was going ho hug her again,

T : Karan... Mr. Kundrra..
Boom! This broke the Karan's daydream and he comes back to reality.
K : Huh..Yeah..Umm..
T : You called me for some work right?
K : Laddoo come have a seat.
T : I am telling you this for the first and last, it's Tejasswi for you Mr. Karan.
K : Laddo, still you are mad at me. Didn't we agree to remain friends. And you were my bestest friend, my biggest cheerleader. I miss you and I miss us.
T : Yeah. We agreed to remain friends that's why I'm here talking to you. Otherwise I would have changed the project in seconds. And there's no us. I don't want any fuss in my working place. Be professional, do your work and leave me alone.

With that she left his cabin and went straight to bathroom. She goes in and washes her face several times. But her tears were not stopping. She goes in the toilet so that no one can see her.
T(thought) : Why god! Why would you do this to me. I just moved on in my life and here I am again facing him. It's very difficult to stay away from him. I'm tired now from running. Please give me strength to handle this.

After half an hour she comes out of the washroom. Karan was at Yuvi's cubicle explaining her something that's when they both notice Teju. Her nose was red and eyes were swollen because of crying. Yuvi finds it odd, but as Karan was there she couldn't do anything about it. Karan also gets disturbed seeing her like this. He cannot see her cry. He was feeling helpless watching her state. He fists his hand tight and his knuckles become white. Without instructing Yuvika he leaves from there and goes to his cabin. Grabbing the opportunity Yuvi quickly goes to Teju.

Y : Teju, baby what happened. Did you cry.
T : Nothing Yuvi. It's just my leg. It's paining.
Y : I know you're not the one who'll cry because of the physical pain. And you were fine in the morning. Tell me what is it? Did Karan say anything to you?
T : No babu he didn't say anything. I sware it's my leg.
Y : Okay. Let's go then. We'll go back home. You take rest.
T : No. No. I took the medicine. It will be fine within sometime. And you know na how much I love my work. The minute I'll get engrossed in it, my pain will go away. So relax. I'll be fine.
Y : You sure na. Don't lie to me otherwise I'll go to Neri and you only handle her then.
T : Nooooo. You won't tell Neri about anything you have my sware. And I'm fine baba trust me.

Yuvi gets that Teju won't listen so she goes to do her work. She checks upon her time to time. Still Teju was feeling overwhelmed with the various emotions. And was not in the good sense of mind.

On the other hand Karan comes in his cabin and punches the wall not being able to digest his misery. He was angry and sad that his laddoo has gone too far him. The girl who used to come to him when the slightest of inconvenience caused is now handling the biggest of her sorrows without him. He was mad at himself for breaking her. He sits on the chair putting his head on the headrest and remembers their conversation ,

Flashback :
It was the time when they were in college and inseparable!

Teju came with sad face to Karan where they used to meet. At Karan's flat! He used to live alone in 1bhk flat. Karan sees Teju's sad face and understands that something has happened but not that serious.
K : Laddoo what happened?
T : Sun..Sunny..seeing him she couldn't control her tears and starts crying hugging him.
K : Laddoo!! Stop crying, I know it's not that big deal. Tell me what happened.
She stops crying after 10 minutes and starts beating him on his shoulder.
T : Sunny it's a big deal!
K : First clear your nose that's dripping, making disgusted face.
T : Oopsie. She cleans her face. Sunny my project!!!
K : What about project? It's done na? Only finishing left.
T : Sunny that bitch Aashi copied my project and submitted it today.
K : What!! But how?
T : You know na Sanket my project partner. He has crush on her. She took advantage of it and got all the information about my project.
K : How evil people are. Let that be now. What will you do now? Wait wait. You already have another idea right?
T : Yes I have, but again from scratch I'll have to do it na Sunny. That's so unfair!
K : I know sweetie. But we have no other option. Let's do it. Come on.
T(happily) : Sunnyyy!!! You will help me?
K : As if I have other option! Go, wash your face change into your favorite hoodie and come. We have to finish everything in 2 days! And that idiot Sanket is of no use! So hurry.
T : comes back freshening. Sunny thank you. What would I do without you!
K : Shut up! Sherni Hai tu meri!(You're my lioness) And you had plan b. So come. Let's do it.
T : Sunny I know I can handle my problems on my own. It's just that I love to be dependent on you. And I will always need your shoulder to lean on!
K : Yeah I know. We are best friends and that's what friends are supposed to do!

Present :
K(thought) : See how you are handling your problems on your own Laddoo. You don't need me anymore. But I know you still need my shoulder to lean on! I won't give up on you and our friendship this easily.

Like this the day gets over. Everyone goes to their respective places. Aada, Aneri and Yuvi also goes back to their respective homes.

Will Teju ever be friends again with Karan?

What will Karan do to get his Laddo back?

Hope you liked this part!
Please vote and give your honest reviews!
Yours,
hopeless romantic writer