Chapter 25

Training

_____

"What?! Why?!" Your father exclaims as you all were in the throne room.

Due to your friendly, yet unfriendly encounter with Katsumi and the Eastern lord, Sesshomaru has called for your family and friends, including his mother. As he explained the situation you and him were in, Kyoya, Tara, and Asahi were in shock.

As for Inuyasha and the group, including Rin, Jaken, and Yugi and the gang, they all had mixed reactions. InuKimi was disappointed to Katsumi's request as she asked herself why her late mate has made the decision all those years ago.

Tara turns to the former Lady of the West. "What should we do, Kimi?"

"Since my son has agreed to this request, we'll have to see how it will go on the tenth sunrise." InuKimi responded.

Your brother growls as Kyoya looks at him. He placed a hand on your brother's shoulder as Asahi turns to him.

"What's done is done, Asahi. If this is a match they want, it's a match they'll get." He said.

"But father, this is the Panther clan that we're talking about out!" Asahi exclaimed as he moved his father's hand away from him, "Heck, the princess and her father now knows that our race still exists!"

"Father, what's he talking about?" You asked nervously, gaining your father's attention.

Your friends were curious also as Kyoya sighed and began to answer.

"Y/n, there was something I wanted to tell you later on," your father sighed as he continued, "but I guess I should tell you now rather than later."

Kyoya began to tell you all his story.

"Years ago, before I met your mother and before being a medic for the Inu family, I was the heir in our clan; the White Lion clan if you will."

"Heir?" Téa blinks, "Wait, doesn't that make you..."

"A prince." Tara responded with a smile.

Kyoya nodded as he continued, "Yes, I was a prince during that time as I was going to be the next in line to become the Lord of my kind." Your father then frowns, "But my brother, Masao, did not acknowledge that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Inuyasha asks.

"That means, Inuyasha, Kyoya's brother wants to claim the title for his own gain." Yugi answered as Kyoya nodded.

"Yes, Masao intends to become the heir instead of me. And in order for that to happen, we had to fight each other."

"And who won?" Shippo asked.

"..."

By the look on your father's face, you could already tell who it was. "It was Masao, wasn't it?"