Chapter 23

Coming Back to Life

_______

The bloodlust aura that was flowing through Asahi made Inuyasha shook in fear. Not only did it scare him, it also scared Yami as well.

Sure Asahi told the Pharaoh of yours and his family heritage, but seeing the lion demon like this, was something he did not expect. Naraku tries to break free, yet it was futile as the lion demon threw him to the other side of the room with full force. The evil half demon coughed for a bit while breathing in for air as he turned to your brother with a slight grin.

"Heh. So you're finally showing your true colors, Asahi, after I killed your sister."

"You take those words back, you bastard!" Asahi screamed and charged at Naraku.

The enemy growls and dodged him, but not fast enough as Asahi's claws slashed the half demon's chest. Large scratched marks were seen as Naraku grunts from this attack, letting the demons within him gush out. This sight was gruesome to Yami's perspective, but Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had seen these types of things whenever they encountered Naraku or his minions.

Yami Bakura takes out a 'tch' before turning his attention to the Pharaoh. Feeling the gaze of the enemy, Yami turns to him with a silent glare.

"What, Pharaoh? It's not like I'm the one who-" He was cut off as the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle punched Bakura in the face with full force.

Bakura's eyes widened in shock as his body flew to the other side of the room, harshly landing on the ground with a grunt. He growled as he wiped of a bit of blood coming out from his mouth before looking at the Pharaoh. Bakura hitched his breath when he saw the expression on Yami's face.

And by the looks of it, Yami was 100% angry at this point as the glowing eye shined on his forehead.

Both Bakura and Naraku didn't stand a chance between those two men.

The evil half demon growls as his wounds slowly began to heal to regenerate. From what Inuyasha could see, he can clearly tell that Asahi's attack was slowing the process for Naraku to be fully recovered. The Inu half breed mentally smirks, knowing full well that the evil half demon deserves it, but he could only watch from the sidelines due to the immense aura that's in the air.

Sesshomaru knew that he wishes to intervene and kill Naraku right on the spot, but couldn't since something else has caught the Inu lord's attention. Looking at the swords, the rattling sounds was coming from Tenseiga. His eyes narrowed at first but they slightly widened when Sesshomaru turned his attention to your corpse.

Slowly but surely, he walks over to your body and looks at you while in thought.

Tenseiga...is this what you want?

Sesshomaru could hear a beat from the said sword and took it out from its sheath. The blade gave out a pale blue aura as the Inu lord saw three spirit imps from the underworld surrounding your body. Unknown to Sesshomaru, Inuyasha watched what his elder half brother was doing.