Chapter 18

Royal Wedding Compromised

_______

The demons carrying Lady Tara brought her to the rest of the demon herd as they dropped her to the ground. The h/c woman grunts as she got up to her feet, glaring at her captors.

"Return me to my daughter immediately!"

They ignored her command as one of them hissed at the woman. Tara stood her ground with determination, even though she held fear in her eyes. Unknown to her, a demon began to pounce from behind as she turned around.

Tara thought her life would end, but it didn't as a poisonous green whip wrapped around the demon's neck. The demon screeched and was disintegrated into ashes as your mother turned to her savior. Eye widened, she was surprised to see the eldest son of Inu no Taisho in the modern world.

Not only that, Asahi was next to him while riding on a nekotama and a white grown lion next to Kilala. The demons were frightened at the aura of the Inu lord and they ran away for their lives, not wanting to feel the wrath of a Inu-daiyōkai.

As soon as they were gone, Sesshomaru turned to see her and was mentally surprised that Tara was alive. Asahi was about to ask the Inu lord what was wrong until his eyes gazed on his mother.

"M-Mother?"

The h/c haired woman softly smiled as she slowly walks over to the two demons. The lion medic got off of the nekotama's back as he walks the same pace. Once the son and mother were right in front of each other, Asahi immediately hugged her.

"You're alive..." he whispered, "I can't believe you're alive."

Tara smiled as tears of joy fell from her eyes, "I know."

The two broke the hug as Asahi looks at his mother's face. "There's so many questions I have to ask."

"I know you do, but we don't have much time. We need to rescue your sister. She and Dartz will be getting married any minute now." Tara explains.

"What?!" The white-ette male exclaims, "Why?!"

The mother sighed, "Dartz gave Y/n no other choice but for her to marry him if I'm free."

"Is that so?" Tara looks over to Sesshomaru as he, Kilala, and Aslan walks over to them, "Do you know where they are located?"

"Yes," the woman nods, "Dartz's location is in an ancient ruin that's surrounded by the sea."

"And that's where we're going." Asahi says, "We should hurry and join with the others."

"Others?" Tara repeated, "What others?"

Asahi smirks, "You'll see."

Kilala walks over to them, gesturing the two to get on for a ride. The h/c haired woman looks at her son as he nods, meaning it's alright. Not wanting to refuse the offer, Tara got on the nekotama's back as Asahi sat behind her.

"Kilala, bring us to our friends."

With a roar, Kilala began to fly to head to where Yami and the others were located. Aslan and Sesshomaru followed them while the Inu lord wondered how on earth Lady Tara was alive here in the modern era. The night was ending as the sun begun rising from a distance. Asahi soon noticed the Kaiba Corp chopper had landed on a military ship.